Male , female or to early?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:good deal!
I got a little solar goin on but it kinda has to be timed well…messing with it. This is my first grow and I’m shocked it’s goin as well as it is…I know it could be way better…but iv learned alot.
All you guys help…then actually seeing and getting the timing and each phase…some of it has been jaw dropping for me… invaluable the info you guys give…sometime I see iv worried way to much…and sometimes not given enough attention…but at this point…yup…hell with the electric bill till this grow is over…lmao…iv considered making the air fight with a heater at same time to try and drive humidity down…but I’m afraid I’ll start popping breakers when I’m not home! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I rushed these photos to flower. Long story and impatient…lol…

1 Like

“when money grew on trees”…lol…
You all might like the book.
It’s not well written, but I couldn’t put it down. Actually knew some the people it talks about. Not personally…lmao…but knew them when I saw them.
I know you can get paperback at amazon. I don’t think it’s available ebook.
I had to buy a copy after reading my cousin’s, as hers was signed by the guy who’s story it tells.
I’m about to read it again…thought some folks on here might like it.:v:

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Oooo yeahhhh. She’s frosting up like you work at Krispy Kreme

2 Likes

I always enjoy the first frost in early flowering.

1 Like

@Covertgrower
@PurpNGold74
Seeings this on less than prob…30% of leaves. Like 1/8" of tips. Old leafs ,new leafs,doesn’t seem to matter.
I thought I read someone say that if they could keep burns just on tips all the time it’s where they would stay…?¿?..I kina get what they are saying…but I can’t even Id.whats brought this on…I suspect nutes. I’m giving a lil more than max of the ILGM, weekly.
Should I stay on course till it gets worse? Or water only for say 3 days?
I don’t have anything to measure runoff. Only other things changed is humidity has spiked higher lately. And been over all higher, I don’t think has any hand in the tip thing.
But it’s my first grow! Lol.
I did move lights back a little.
But the burnt tips are high/low in better light spots and same in lower light spots.
What should I do here ya think?
Btw,congrats on the 66yarder(mumbling …man I hate the ravens😂)
:v::blue_heart:
Any help you got is appreciated!
Thanks for the time you guys have made already!!

Chiyat…maybe some pics huh???smh

Was a bit of nutrient. I call it painting the finger tips and actually encourage that slight overfullness.

No worries. And they look great dude! Frost monsters! What week

1 Like

Man I flip to 12/12 about Sept. 2?..lol…
Showed sex in couple days and got on the road to flowering…not sure what to call it now…around 4 or 5?..I’m worried they aren’t bulked enough ?
Can you tell if they are big as would be expected from pics?
They were young plants when I flipped them as well…

1 Like

Sounds about right. They look good man. Nice n frosty. Swelling nicely. Pistils still stacking.

1 Like

Hey man,hither dumb question…ordered me a bubble hash bag and press kit…as usual, never done it,don’t know chitboutit…been saving just fan leaves, some the whole way thru these first plants,ziplock in the fridge,are they worth saving and throwing in the has pile,and just what is worth tryn the has with…buds if course, but are the sugar leaves when I trim em to finish all that are useful?
Btw gotta show you this pic…it’s not to good,after the info you gave me on the painted tips,I noticed them on some sugar leaves while looking at trichomes…looks col as hell with the 60x loupe…course this pic isn’t that good…but the yellow burn on the tip reflected in the resin…could literally say they are “dripping with krispy kreme” as the resin had formed a drop on the tip…stood out like a neon sign…anyway

1 Like

Dam, I hope you can de-cifer that crap…and I can’t find a button to let me edit it… smdh…
Maybe it be a waste of your time tutoring a dude who can’t ask a question in sensible english…lol…btw wth did y’all do to them chargers today?..wow. stuck my foot right in my mouth…I been say for two years now…people better watch out what’s goin on down in phoenix,them cardinals are bout to get serious,then started them same song about the chargers…even after Rivers left…I mouthed off Friday to a ravens fan bout watching out this week,ya I feel like an idiot now…smh…shit, seahawks just scored…I gotta get back to coaching my steelers…man they need’n every spirit, prayer and rabbits foot I can dig up this year…off to try a raindance next man…I’m still grinning bout my rebels woopin up on hometown razorbacks…as I disowned them 3 seasons ago over their idiocracy for head coaches…they had shots a some dam good coaches…passed over kiffen,so I declared ol’miss my new love,didnt want to jump on some band wagon already on top…they were as down could be but at least went out and got them a coach…iv left little rebel reminders all over work desks, tool boxes,bathroom doors,wherever I knew the hog fans had to be…lmào…they’ve grown a little quiet the last week!:joy::joy:

1 Like

When you asked about “chargers” I thought you were talking weed related and I was like what, then I realized you were talking football
Oh

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lmao. Yea dont smoke and post! Hahahahaha.

Im no help on the bubble bags.

The Chargers got a body bag.

Lamar for MVP AGAIN!! Haha. Steel City looks like they are in trouble, Mahomes finally woke up, and damn the Titans actually pulled it off. Haha crazy season indeed.

I can never be a Rebel bro. Jackson State looking like a FCS team with Coach Prime (sidenote those Aflac commercials are HILARIOUS). But ima Miami Hurricane through and through since bout 01?

Foot to mouth may or may not have happened before Week 1 against Bama… they DISMANTLED my guys

1 Like

Just seen that last night, I was like oh shit look baby. She didn’t know😆 but this Dallas boy will always smile when I see him😁

1 Like

Ever see what looks like a violet or purple marker ink oozingish on your buds?
I’m all kinds of paranoid…worried about bud rot now.

1 Like

Yup. When these buds dries they were DARK purple. The blue Moonshine actually turned blue. Super freaky. Wish I hadd a pic of it.

4 Likes