Making an open source drying device -- help us get it right

This could be easily automated with pid controller. We use them in some of our outdoor enclosures at work.

3 Likes

You don’t need to jar cure. You just need enough fresh air to allow the chlorophyll to decay. I can’t believe I forgot the sponge I thought that was so cheesey. I also made my first moon rock yesterday and smoked on that all day at work. Damn @dbrn32, I was just going to say that

3 Likes

he said simple… :slightly_smiling_face: :innocent: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :love_you_gesture:t4:

1 Like

They are pretty simple. If you can change light fixture in your home you could wire up a pid controller. Not like calculating a series/parallel circuit lol.

2 Likes

Just had to let you know I shot beer out my nose when I read that. I remembered one feller in my class that nearly came to tears when he found out that series/parallel diagrams where on the midterm.

3 Likes

I lost count of how many dual batt vehicles I’ve started… knowing the difference. :grin:

Golf carts… :grimacing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Well… my thoughts were “simple” relitive to a forum full of stoned folks. :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

If I have anything to do which requires me to be sharp, I have to refrain from partaking. Although, the longer I’ve been using… not so much. :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

You’re comment was warranted. While not exactly stoner easy, the average cat could do it spends +/- $100 to give themself humidity control to $150 wine cooler instead of spending $1600+.

2 Likes

Stoners are like any other group. Knowledge base depends on experience and what they been exposed to.

We just have more fun… lol

3 Likes

They were always on my rating exams in the Navy. After A-School the exams were the only time i had to decipher the stupid things.

A good schematic has all the info you need to troubleshoot, along with the theory of operations.

Kind of like the questions of add this octal number to this base 12 number and give the answer in decimal.

Never used that either lol

1 Like