Lorenda’s Photo Promenade

Yes, the leaves dying is normal towards the end. Can you look at trichs on older buds? You may need to pluck a foxtail off to get to an older part of that bud.

4 Likes

This is the one on the left

3 Likes

Gorgeous!!! Are those buds at the end of tops? Or a little lower, more inside towards the main. I like to check inner, lower buds since they are just a weeee bit behind than the big tops.

4 Likes

They’re at the very top
You’re saying I should look at these ?

3 Likes

Well I took some cutting from where my finger is and another cola farther down.

This is the left plant

And the right

4 Likes

Some of the cloudiness in the trichs is light reflection, giving the appearance of ripeness. When they look like solid pearls they are totally cloudy. I’ve pulled so many times when they’re like that and been like awwwwwww maaaaaan. Lol

4 Likes

Looking dam good definitely a little bit of clean heads still id say another 5 days to a week and they’ll be good for chopping

4 Likes

Thanks @Borderryan22 !
I gave them a watering but slipped a feeding- not sure if that’s okay because it’s towards the end or not?

3 Likes

They probably still have some self life left that skipping a feeding won’t hurt your end product. I would hit them with a 3/4 feed next watering. I don’t really do any end flushing or anything with Jacks even in soil.

3 Likes

Happy Canniversary @Borderryan22
Thank you for your all your insight!

2 Likes

I just noticed. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Honestly to me they r close enough to give all the stuff u would want from it. I myself would chip them before chop strip off all dead lead or any fan leaves on the plant if it has a stem u can see get rid of thatbleaf then leave her be a dsybor 2 that will help.ripen the buds a little more getting more loght. Winter frost is a bottled nute made by new millenium nutes. It is a product that helps. Ring stubborn plants to a finish. So say u jave 3 strains going all finishing at diff times but u need the room as the first plant would finosh. When u want the one to be pulled u water all plants in the room with winterfrost for a weeks time then stop it helps tell the plant the end is here and she finishes up.no matter what time she is on or if too early it resets her brain to think the end is here and it does.its conversions. Now it does help.bring out more tricomes and sich also. Was pretry cheap and u can find it on amazon. Works great alone.but superior with the riby fulbic they have to go with it. On the wayer days u just use the winterfrost tonfeed nothing else unless u use the ruby fulvic fulvic powdee helps the plants uptake the nutrients thay the plants need this isnt a powder tho but a liquid that ive seen so far no dry ruby or winterfrost that ive cane across but it is def worth it to grab a bottle.for.stubborn plants. Even to add at the last week of feeds to help.bring out the good stiff in the plants.

2 Likes

I think they’re done?

First two pictures are of the left plant the third is of the right

5 Likes

Top two i see a fair amount of clear heads still id say another week maybe more and the bottom pic has a fair amount more milky heads but id say could still go 4 days to a week longer maybe impo id let them both ride 1 more week then pull but thats just me let someone else chime in also!

5 Likes

Are those from older bud sites? If you have foxtailing, pluck one small section of the bud and get to the older sites. I also take samples at least 1/3rd the way down the plant

4 Likes

Good catch i forgot about the fox tailing lol

2 Likes

Looks like @Caligurl and @LiesGrows got it! I also do samples. I expect nothing good as far as taste and smell, but usually a good indicator as to readiness.

3 Likes

Okay where my thumb is is about where I cut from

This is the left

And this is the right
About right under my thumb is where I cut

5 Likes

Also
What is foxtailing :weary:

3 Likes

Foxtailing is just them building new bud on top of new buds. It happens. You can cut them off but I leave them on and it gives me a nice mix of effects. Plus as the plant cures after cut, those trichome ls continue to age.

I would guess maybe another week. Have you stopped nutrients?

4 Likes