Lorenda’s Photo Promenade

They’re droopy tonight because they were thirsty
They got a jacks feeding- but I was ina rush and may have made a critical mistake. I didn’t pH the water :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3: so dumb. Thankfully all the times I’ve mixed jacks in my water is right around the perfect pH without needing adjustments. Hoping that it was this time too

I’ll post pictures tomorrow

5 Likes

Once or twice of not ph’ing isn’t going to hurt them… it would be if you repeatedly used high (or low) ph

3 Likes

Sorry yall
Did that thing I do where I don’t post - my bad.

The girls are well
They got water with cal mag and epsom salt last night. And defoled too. I also raised the light.
I may have to flip the light soon, as they’re getting very very large.

8 Likes

Oooh wee!!! Looks great!!!

4 Likes

Very nice plants,amazing how fast they grow.

3 Likes

Ohh wow those are looking great looks like the plants are finally drying out those pots a little better now haha cant wait to see flowers coming

3 Likes

They look amazing!!! You’re doing a GREAT job! Not too soon to flip if they are becoming big! Remember, they will double (or more) in height after flip!

3 Likes

Yep’! That’s exactly why I am be flipping them soon. I don’t want to run into space problems!

And @Caligurl
Happy Cannaversary!

4 Likes

Thank you @Lorenda_x !

3 Likes

Hey, ya! Happy cannaversary @Caligurl !!

3 Likes

Thank you @Borderryan22!

3 Likes

As he says, Happy Cannaversary @Caligurl

4 Likes

Thank you @DEEPDIVERDAVE!

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary!!!

3 Likes

Thank you @LiesGrows !

2 Likes

As they are growing taller, have you thought about a scrog net? Looks like there are going to be quite a few buds it the tent. :thinking::grin:

3 Likes

Yea they’re quite large…
I flipped them last night so today is there first day on 12/12 schedule.

3 Likes

They got fed with jacks two nights ago- so far I’m loving this stuff and wish I’d tried it sooner!
Thanks so much again @LiesGrows

6 Likes

Not much room left for the stretch! I might start doing some LST or add a SCROG net to give you the option to manage your canopy as things progress.

5 Likes

Wow! You’ve turned those into some beautiful plants!!!

5 Likes