Looks like pistils on seedling

Love it when they all kick the blankets off before going in cups. :grin:

And the big girls.

Just a few mins ago as they wake up.

Happy hump day folks. Hope you all have a fantastic day. Stay safe. :pray:

:v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Right on Brother, a whole lot of tail at your spot. Live it when the helmets are ready to fall off. Nice work my friend :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thank you my brother. :pray:
Landed a day early. :partying_face: :hugs:.

Just turned it on and brought it up to temp.

Tried a lil dry ice hash in a 37 mc bag.

Went 190. A lil hot for the old stock. Some Frisian dew ( Dutch passion ) fresh frozen dry ice hash.
Few years old and dusty dry.
But it sure smoked nice in a j with some AOC for a filler. :smiling_imp:.
Surprisingly smooth on the ole throat too .:grin:
Hope you have a great night my friend.
Stay safe. :pray:

:dash: :dash: :point_right:.

:v: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Hell yeah!! Right on Brother, I’m sure the hash had a hell of a kick :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Allright, Allright, Allright… Pappy is going to be lit! :rofl:

Nice one @Oldguy , enjoy yourself. :wink:

6 Likes

Yes. Yes it did. :joy:
Thanks brother. :v:

5 Likes

Yessir. But that’s the point isn’t it. :joy:
Thanks brother. :pray:
Stay safe fellas.

:v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Few pics from last night.

Babies greening up. :+1:

Bigger girls almost ready for bed and some food.

I let them wait till this morning and gave the 3 biggest a full feed with good runoff.
Other 3 are still good for now.

Played with my new toy too. :smiling_imp:

Might be why I waited till this morn to feed them. :joy::joy:
High times in the maritimes eh. :joy::+1:

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend folks.
Stay safe and lifted. :pray: :grin:

:dash: :dash: :point_right:

7 Likes

Hell yeah :muscle::muscle:. Damn Brothwr you’ve got it growing and going on at your spot. Sweet looking concentrate :fire::fire::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Absolutely gonna get me a rig in the near future. Looks awesome Brother :sunglasses: :v: :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you most kindly my brother. :pray:
Was just a lil 2 yr old dry ice hash that I had sittin around. :grin:
Figured I’d try a bit more in the bag this time. Didn’t weigh it but about 2 tbl spoons full in a 37 mc bag. 3 mins at 180 with a final squeeze for another minute.
I’ll play with the timing and temps a bit to see how much difference it makes.
Lovin things in your spot too.
Very nice all around. :clap::clap:
Have a safe and lit day brother.
:v::pray:

7 Likes

Thanks brother. Appreciated :pray:
You won’t be disappointed. :grin:
Have a safe one my friend.
:v:

5 Likes

Envious my friend, my son brought some down last weekend and I got tore out the frame :laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I press flower between 180 and 205. Hash u can get away with 150ish to melt it all down and get all out. If u used a 25 micron bag for washing and making the hash id suggest to het a tightwr knit micron bag than 37 as that will allow all the material theu the bag. I did this once and everything vame thru the pouch and i was like wtf til i thoight about it used a 25mn bag and used 25 mn bags to do the bubble jash well.it all came thru in the press and made like a big ass sticky jash ball. Lmao. Barely do pressure with hash also. The taste between the 2 being pressed is a huge taste difference u will see tho. So much cleaner of a tasye

4 Likes

Also do u have krpgers arpund you at all where u love at. Krogers jas the best parchment paper sheets for this. They r thick and strong as shit ive never hD a rip in the kroger papers like i have qoth the reynold brand just a heads up krogers sells sheets of parchment paper one sheet split in half does 2 presses has the perfect anount per side for the dulytek press fits invetween the side walls perfwct loke they measured and cut for these reasons. Lol. If u jave a jroger around get a box and give it a try super good parchment paper they have

4 Likes

Seedlings this Mornin.

They’re 14 days from seed. I did have the light at 30% at first but was seeing some stretch , why the one is laying over. lol.
I’m up to 50 % now and the stretching has slowed down. :+1:
I’ll bump it a bit more in a couple days.
They also had their first feed this morning too.
Just something I noticed this time.
I watered the pots once originally before putting the sprouts in and no more till they dried out 5 days later.
Then once more to good runoff.
And this morning to good runoff with the feed. No misting or domes. No panic this time. :joy:

I’m thinking it was from all the LITFA they got.
:joy::joy:

The bigger girls waking up and a lil bit thirsty.
One droopy one in back is the White Cookies
Clockwise is Brandy Wine , Obi One , Shishkaberry , White Widow , and the smallest is Cement Shoes.

And pressed a bit of left over smaller buds of 13 th Ghost from Afficionado Estates harvested in Apr 21.
Darker but smokes very clean and smooth. :yum:

“ A lil dab’ll do ya. “

For those of you old enough to remember the tv ads. :joy::joy:

Thats right Jim. :man_facepalming::joy::joy:

Hope everybody has a fantastic long weekend. :pray:
Play safe. Inhale responsibly. :grin:

:dash: :dash: :point_right:

4 Likes

Picture of healthiness! Good job Pappy :clap::+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you most kindly my brother. :pray:
Was at a buddy’s place this morning and saw his little ones that he got a few weeks ahead of me from same place I did.
Not like mine is all I’ll say. :zipper_mouth_face:
He took a lil friendly advice about some warmth when they’re younger too , so hopefully he’ll follow thru. :crossed_fingers: :grin:

Have a safe and lit day brother.

2 Likes

Looking good in the Hood Brother! Pretty nice size on the seedlings :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks much brother. Appreciated. :pray:
:v::pray:

2 Likes