Longest you've waited for seeds?

Longest I have waited is 46 years, 5 months, 3 days. Then I searched the web and found ILGM, 24 days later, the wait was finally over… :v:

:rofl:

6 Likes

OK, so I waited the obligatory 25 business days for my order to arrive. Contacted ILGM on Aug 17. They were very apologetic and told me they would ship out a replacement order. On the 24th, I emailed back to check the ship date of my reorder so I can “start the clock” again. A day later, they said they were sending a request to the shipping dept. for an update.

Today, I got an email from Becky at ILGM customer support stating that there were some “issues in their system” that delayed shipments and they shipped my replacement out today with a discount on my next order. I was also given a link to a handy calculator that tells me how far out 25 business days is. Great, Oct 2!

I’m a patient man but 3 and a half months for 5 seeds! Come on now. I’m a little salty but I’ll wait. I want to like these guys and I know customs is a big variable but I’m struggling right now.

1 Like

I feel your pain brother! If there was a way to share info I’d send you a couple to get started.

2 Likes

@GetbackJoJo
I appreciate the sentiment. I think I just needed to vent a bit lol. I’ve sourced some seeds from a Canadian seed bank and expect them this week but they don’t guarantee delivery. Part of the reason I went with ILGM is their guarantee and this great forum! They’ll get here. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Man I hate that @SilentHippie I hope your replacement gets to you fast. ILGM will make it right for sure. I know that doesn’t help your current need. But hopefully the discount will ease the sting :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Just an update. While I’m waiting for my reorder of Northern Lights from ILGM, the seed fairy dropped some Feminized Tutankhamuns from Canada in my mail box today! WE HAVE BEANS! Straight into water and hopefully paper towels tomorrow!

6 Likes

@SilentHippie that is outstanding news. Sorry it wasn’t your ILGM order, but hey, you get to start growing!! Remind me, are you going soil, hydro, or what?

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo
Thanks. So excited! This is my first try and I’m going with a soil grow. Seed starter and then into FFOF in 5 gl. fabric pots. I’m starting a journal so I can share my progress with the great folks here. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Tag me in the journal.

1 Like

Update:

The Northern Lights fems I ordered for ILGM arrived today! I have more seeds! I believe these are the reshipped order as they showed up 10 business days after confirmed reship. Original order was on July 11 so I’m pretty sure they were seized. No letter from customs or anything, just no show.

I’m very pleased with the service ILGM has given me. Always rapid responses to my issues, a solid guarantee, and a great forum. The wait time is a little distressing but with customs and international mail being huge variables but I feel like I’ve been given solid customer service. I would recommend ILGM to anyone who is ordering seeds from Europe with this disclaimer:
I was not impressed with their “stealth” shipping. My seeds arrived intact and undamaged but I’m surprised they did.

I contacted customer support with my concerns and I know they are the professionals and have been doing this a long time. I don’t know what their delivery success rate is but my Canadian seeds came much better packaged. Not hatin’ just sayin’:sunglasses::v:

Thanks ILGM!

5 Likes

took 1 week for letter than 2 weeks later SEEDS.:relaxed: