Let's see all outdoors

I got 5 oz from my tall teenage wasteland. The small one 5.5 oz from the lemon milk. I totally could of let the small bush go two more weeks. She had so many leaves still and really green. Its mostly all clear trichs with the cola having a couple cloudy here and there. Curing now and will give a solid smoke report after cure.

Making water hash with the trim.

Hi @Kevfrmthestl why did you give them the chop so soon.?
Look forward to the smoke report

@Blackmoon my car was stolen a couple weeks ago. I was worried about theft. The one was done but the short bush being sativa was not unfortunately.

2 Likes

Bugger. That’s no joy at all.
Think I remember you posting that event now that I think of it. Any luck finding who did it?
Insurance?

I don’t know who did it. In the video it looks like kids as they check ever car in the cul de sac. No dice on the car 3 weeks later. I had full coverage so covered on that front. I didn’t have a car payment which is why the car was so valuable to me.

4 Likes

Man I’m sorry bout that @Kevfrmthestl, that’s some serious bs, one thing I can’t stand, don’t take anything from me if u ask I’ll give u the shirt off my back,

5 Likes

Thanks everyone! I’m not much for material things but stealing from me could be bad for ones health if and when I figure or find out who did it. No quarter!

4 Likes

How many weeks yall think i got left ? im aiming for 8 weeks currently on 4 But heres my outdoor grow

5 Likes

Just a guess 3ish, just at a guess,. Sure is looking mighty good in there :+1:

2 Likes

sounds good ill check in on week 8 probably would be done by then

2 Likes

Most def gotta let us know how it goes

1 Like

i got some Mendocino avalanche aka flower hardner nd it says feed 3 weeks prio to harvest so you think i should feed on week 5 or wait till week 6 and start giving it some bc once i start feeding it cant go back haha

2 Likes

Strait up never used it an most def don’t wanna get ya goin wrong, like u said once u start can’t go back lol. Maybe some will chime in @kaptain3d @SKORPION what u think

1 Like

I would defer to @Budbrother or @GreenJewels for something like that… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Never seen it before , curious about it now.

2 Likes

its amzingg used it once but it was only on 12 plants dont wanna mess anything up haha the label says 3 days prior to harvest so ill wait to see if anyone knows thanks guys !

3 Likes

That’s an amazing set up you got there @408stoner.
Kind of indoor outdoor living.

1 Like

its in a greenhouse haha this is my last grow till next season since it’s getting chillie here

Where are you situated on this planet?
I’m in New Zealand.
You got some really nice plants happening there.
Great shape colours texture.
Bet your really pleased with your results and the quality

2 Likes

@408stoner that setup is dope! You will have to definitely keep us posted on how things go!

2 Likes