Let's see all outdoors

Sure thing man :+1:

@Dave101 a whole lot more room that ya think a 3x3 even 2x2 if ur just doin personal would be enough mho

3 Likes

@Unknown Definitely the size I’m looking for. Seems like a nice tent, any idea what your doing for lighting ?

1 Like

Nothing huge,. First time inside everything under 350$ an I had to get everything. @Dave101

1 Like

So cup challenge entry!

10 Likes

THE WINNER IS…
Too funny

2 Likes

Forgot to take a preharvest picture, but i harvested my plant at 3 am this morning, did some bud washing, it was nasty as hell in the first 2 containers for sure. Think I’ll be doing bus washing on any future outdoor babies because they like to get dirty out there :wink::joy:

5 Likes

6 Likes

When you have to move your outdoor to the shed. Lots of rain and cold over next couple days.

6 Likes

I’ve been doing this for the past few weeks. It’s getting old. Lol!

2 Likes

@OlyBoy98503 I’d be so worried moving them that much knowing me a branch will break or I do something stupid. I’ve been lucky with weather till last 2 weeks. Tomorrow the rain let’s up during the day but returns at night. They got to get some cloud covered sky before they finish. :joy: the sun returns on Friday for a few days hopefully. Hoping for the weather stay good enough till you finish.

1 Like

I did the same. Nearly 4 weeks for me. Just chopped the last of it over the weekend.

1 Like

I need to harvest this frosty lady before a real frost sets in…

8 Likes

I get some opinions on lights, first indoor went with a 4x4 tent vivosun 4 inch ventilation, just gonna keep it as low as I can this first go round @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts an any others, open to all

1 Like

Not sure what the question is, but that light won’t cover a 4x4.

2 Likes

I’m with @Covertgrower it’s not enough for 4x4 space. As far as quality, anytime you go with a knockoff Chinese light you are gambling on if it’s actually going to provide sufficient power to effectively produce dense buds. When you compare it to a known quantity, like HLG and a few others and the difference in price, you may end up wishing you had went ahead and spent what is necessary to get guaranteed quality. This is just my personal perspective.

3 Likes

You’d need like 4 of those lights to cover a 4x4 unless you just want to grow like 1 plant.

2 Likes

I appreciate all of ya not really a question just opinions if it’s gonna need that much spider farmer 4000? I don’t really understand all the numbers when lookin up lights besides wattage. Again thank yal much @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts

From what I understand, efficiency is a factor as well. HLG fixtures are more efficient. Dbrn32 is more proficient in the differences.

1 Like

You’re getting closer with that light, but for just a little more $, you could get a much better light from an american company

https://www.amazon.com/Horticulture-Lighting-Group-Certified-Inventronics/dp/B08JP7694C/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=3R0604QZSDU3Z&dchild=1&keywords=hlg+600&qid=1604185400&sprefix=hlg%2Caps%2C217&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFGQzdBNlc0SEhZVEgmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAxMTIyOTg3UkowQVk2TjQ0SFQmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDgwNzcwMDJQNjlSNlhKREtJVjkmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

2 Likes