Let's see all outdoors

Getting bushy

7 Likes

Getting some size to em.

11 Likes

My OG autos a couple weeks before I harvested them. I’ll tell you what, I’ve been fighting with pests all season this year. Never have I had multiple pest infestation at once before like this. Going to mess around and have to put diatomaceous earth down in the greenhouse I think. They all have survived to far though. :slight_smile: on top of that, a random 60mph wind storm ripped my greenhouse out of the ground and damaged my plants. Luckily, they all survived but it did a number on them.

6 Likes

Wow…it could have been a lot worse. Glad you made it through

4 Likes

It’s funny, because the only plants that weren’t hurt at ALL was my super small/stunted Larry Lemon OG that I decided not to kill and my tomatoes. It literally only hurt the plants that I cared most about and left the others :joy:

5 Likes

A couple photos from today. Getting close to chop time, but not quite. Still no amber mostly cloudy “tries” some still clear.

9 Likes

Yes I don’t think I’ll ever plant in pots again one big advantage is there less likely to be seen and the roots stay cooler and can expand I start by digging a whole about the size of a 5 gallon pot fill up with the soil of your choice and amendment of your choice good chance you will grow a Big Green Monster My biggest girl is a Tropicana Cookie she stretches into the tree tops

4 Likes

Everything is looking good I can’t find any pm like last year It’s so Hot and Humid here you sweat just standing outside doing nothing only relief is a Thunderstorm until the Sun returns only to make it feel steamy I tried to carefully select strains that can stand the elements so far it’s working out this is the latest and greatest pictures I have visions of fat Bud’s in the future

7 Likes

That Bubba Kush is huge! I bet she will Bud like crazy! WE CAN START COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS usually the start of August my plant’s start although I’m starting to see signs on some plant’s now the fast version haze already has some bud formation and smells like Candy

4 Likes

I am counting the days! Watching closely but no bud formation. I can’t wait to see her full of buds.

For the fast versions…is that a cross with ruderalis?

5 Likes

Yes photo crossed with auto but still depends on days getting shorter

5 Likes

I’m having the same issues here with heat and humidity. 88 degrees F and humidity around 83%. My girls are craving lots of water. It takes about 15 minutes to water them all, by then I need another shower from dripping sweat.

5 Likes

Yes I feel you’re pain it’s Hot we had a Thunderstorm produce 3 inches of rain but that’s gone so I’ll have to start back watering

2 Likes

Well it’s not so bad to have Mother Nature dump some fresh water on your grow, as long as it’s not a torrential downpour. I’ve dragged my girls under the gazebo several times to avoid a deluge.

3 Likes

I have mine in the ground so that’s got to be there Home Growing Outside in any climate has it’s challenges from what I learned on here I lost almost all my top colas last year from excessive 100 degrees temperatures and humidity so this year I selected tough strains and invested in some Trishield to kill insects and powerdy mildew and caterpillar it really seems to work so far my plant’s are tall and green I like the Jack’s Outdoor Cannibus and Hemp Fertilizer it’s like Blue Jet Fuel :fuelpump: But I’m looking at flowering starting here in August I know those Sour Diesel Photos i have will take awhile but I feel good this year the way everything is looking so far

5 Likes

I went with Autoflower seeds this year because my last outdoor growing went well into October and never really had a chance to fully mature.

This year’s growing is very close to the chopping block and it’s mid July. This works much better for the climate here in Long Island.

3 Likes

I tried some Fast Version Sugar Haze this year it’s a mix of Auto’s and photos It’s a Strange looking plant but Smells Like a Family Owned Candy Shop with sweet confections of something that is pleasant to Craveving :rofl: I’ll be Smoking some Sugar Haze first

5 Likes

@Bozzzzz Im going to buy a Auto Mix from ILGM I like to transplant from Gallon nursery pots how sensitive are Auto’s I heard people talking about how sensitive

1 Like

I’m growing Runtz Autos and I’m having no issues whatsoever. Using some of the Fox Farm nutrients, fish emulsion and molasses in this latr flowering stage. However, they popped buds ( 5 plants) all at about 4 1/2 weeks, and the only leaves they lost were the ones I defoliated. No yellowing, dying fan leaves at all. Now at week 8 all around 4 1/2 - 5 feet and the colas are healthy and fat.

On the other hand I had two White Widow photoperiod going too. They’re both over my head now and not a bud in sight.

I’m just growing Autos from now on.

4 Likes

I’m thinking Auto’s and be done before most of the heat of summer is here I still probably will have a couple of photos growing