10 Likes

Nice, those are coming right along. Good looking plant there. :+1:

5 Likes

South africa
We flowering now

6 Likes

Thanks @Heep
I re read a post of mine earlier
And auto correct states can help with making hash but i haven’t made any before either thought i better let you know
You life style sounds similar to what we would like to create some day here.
We did have bees :honeybee: for a while they got sick and had to have them destroyed in the end
Tbat was very very sad.
My wife wants goats
She can have them when we get an area fenced in as im re planting our land with native trees
And dont want the risk of them munching on them
Cheers :beers:

6 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

5 Likes

13 Likes

I’m gonna wait another week ish for putting mine out.
Supposed to warm up here mid week.
Looks good.
:v:

6 Likes

Sup all,

Growing Hawaiian Staycation and Jersey Juice this year. JJ in the middle, staycations in the sides!
:rocket:

13 Likes

The Grove :metal:t2:

10 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Your gurilla grow is looking nice Nip

5 Likes

Hey thanks I have everything a little closer than planned but the area seems nice with shade in the evenings in my opinion helps in the Brutal heat down South I have mostly Sativa Dominate plant’s this year Santa Muerte, Sugar Haze, Sour Diesel. Gelato and Tropicana Cookie so if I can battle through the next 2 of months I’ll be Showing Some Bud’s all photos except The Fast Version Sugar Haze is something that built my curiosity

6 Likes

10 Likes

Nice blend job. It’s hard to see them at a glance.

3 Likes

LA Confidential clones

9 Likes

Dealing with some bugs but that’s just how it goes outdoors! Everyone got a good soaking from the hose yesterday Probably won’t need anything again until Saturday but I’ll have my @Roadsideorganics.ok amendments here tomorrow and I am VERY stoked!

![IMG_6817|578x500]
(upload://nhpGGOS0iFMmaqFhUMvHzpb6mm2.jpeg)

10 Likes

I had just sprayed mine before I took the pictures. I’ve been fighting russet mites Ive finally got a good handle on it.

4 Likes

Ugh! Those are hard to get rid of too! Hopefully they are in check!

4 Likes