Let's see all outdoors

You’re lucky to have some of those strains, there hard to find, what I like about them there hardy and resistant to mold and pests, i guess because of my climate Sativa seems to do better for me , but im still going to Cannabis School, but every year I seem to get a little bit better, great looking plants @Cannabian

7 Likes

Yeah I’m already eager for next spring there is much I must do this autumn and winter to prepare!!! Next year it’s on💯

4 Likes

High,
Me too!
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

Those are incredible. I would never be able to cultivate that many plants at once. I think maybe two if my health was upright at the time. I have great respect for the amazing growers on here as well as the ones who are learning to try and do things to their maximum. It’s really quite a deep experience on multiple levels.

5 Likes

High,
Thanks man… I too am learning as I grow!
Happy growin
Ger

4 Likes

Glad to see you’re girls inside and safe from the Storm, Hopefully you didn’t have any damage, They say Ian is predicated to be a Cat 4 Hurricane before it hits Florida, I’ll chop my last two remaining plants in a couple of days, the track has it coming straight towards South Carolina, but it’s still out a ways

4 Likes

We learn as we go ! I seem to be getting better every year, I’m still in cannabis growing school !

6 Likes

You Hit the Jackpot Growing this year! Those are some tall plants, you’re going to have a bountiful Harvest :partying_face::partying_face::dash::dash::bomb:

4 Likes

High,
Thanks man.
Like you I am learning and getting better every year. Thanks to you and all the others for the tips and encouragement!
Happy growin
Ger

5 Likes

Your grow is filthy. Living learning all that bs you should have your arm in a sling from patting yourself on the back!!! Truly amazing!!! You are one of the growers this season that has set the bar for next year. Congratulations. I am sending positive East Coast vibes for a successful harvest!!:dash::dash:

7 Likes

High,
Thanks man! I really appreciate it.
Happy growin
Ger

4 Likes

Candy Kush survived the storm :grin:

And my outdoor Grape Ape, little embarrased to show the rest of her. It’s no ape more like a baby spider monkey with a purple mohawk.

10 Likes

awesome and you got a lady budy

3 Likes

yep better than what I found last time!
And wow still suprises me what a cannabis plant will take for abuse

4 Likes

very true, alot of abuse with alot of love.

2 Likes

Yeah it was worse than it looks; I abandoned for over a month, came back to her after I joined this forum. Soil was dried out, it was yellow and drooping. Now 4 or 5 visits later, some water and molasses… I got a 3 foot flowering plant, and never tried Candy Kush before

5 Likes

me either, gottra post what she tastes and smokes like

2 Likes

Beautiful plants. Colors are great.

3 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

That one cola is the leaning tower of buds

3 Likes