Let's see all outdoors

Hey hey! Love all the pics!! Heres my ladies! Knows Candy, Northern Lights, Blueberry and Critical Purple Kush. All autos. All ALMOST ready to s

Week 12 LSTx8manifold x1 fencingx1. FF amended soil feed schedule

10 Likes

Nice plants @Slug_Life. @Oldguy and @motherjugsandspeed. All of you guys girls are impressive. I have these two Jack H started the same time, first of feb, they broke the soil the same day and looked pretty much the same until about 2 months ago… I had them on pallets, trying to trellis them to a wood fence. Gave up on that after about a month and put the grow bags in holes in the ground filled with mulch.

They both received everything the same. The one on the right started flowering 1st of June, after her stretch she is only six feet, close to being done. The one on the left is ten feet tall, still stretching, just started flower a few weeks ago. So much for stable genetics. Since Jack H hybrid is something like 55-45ish I’m guessing one took on the sativa dominant, and the other took the Indica.

IMG_1616

9 Likes

Started end of March

11 Likes

Look At You ! Got Some Nice Buds going on :dash: Plant’s look good, especially the one with the big Buds standing Upright!

2 Likes

You Have a perfect setup! Plant’s look Healthy and Thriveing!

3 Likes

Well we both have some good things going on cuz your’s are kicken a$$ as well. :moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes

There are lots of people growing awesome plants that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Here’s some pictures of my plant’s, Living in a Tight Knit Community :dash::dash::dash::skull:

11 Likes

I finally loaded some pictures on here, sometimes I have trouble loading them, all my plant’s are budding, I have one getting close to Harvest Time, looking at the Trichomes and Hairs turning red

3 Likes

Look at you, you’re the man. I tried three covert grows along the creek, only one is left. If I had to rely on that for for annual production I’d be in a world of hurt. I think one patch got snatched, not a trace remains, not sure about the other. Anyway my creek dwellers still have a long way to go. Here is my last covert op, hope it remains undiscovered for a few more months.

8 Likes

Buddy there not all that tall , I see some Nice Fat Buds, Hopefully those Rouge’s Don’t Steal them

4 Likes

I was hoping they would get bigger but the buds are barely more than buttons at this point. I’m actually surprised the deer haven’t gotten them. I never watered them and it looks like the grasshoppers had some fun with them

And your pics are great. You should be in some sweet smoke til next season.

2 Likes

Some beautiful monsters

3 Likes

I’ll bet you just love working out there @Dforce. Whats the yellow hanging thing in the last picture if you don’t mind my asking?

2 Likes

At least you know it can be grown there, Just think if you were able to tend it they would have been Bigger, I would be scared messing with someone’s weed , that’s why I don’t tell people I’m growing, people want to steal

2 Likes

If I can survive the Rot I’ll have plenty of good Buds, we been getting alot of rain so.much I removed a small area of mold, wiped the stalk with peroxide, so far it worked but more heavy rain is in the forecast, I have a gallon of Agrowlyte ordered, I have the plant wash , but I’m watching my plant’s close

4 Likes

It is unfortunate that people are too lazy or evil that they steal what they didn’t produce.

All it takes to succeed at growing things is the determination to do it. Gardening isn’t that hard if you put in the work. The love you get from your garden is commensurate to the love you put in. I find its almost a par for par basis. Few things in this life you can say that about.

It is also nice to have a place like this with people willing to offer helpful advice.

4 Likes

People seem to steal more than ever now , I remember growing up we could leave our homes unlocked, now you better lock everything up! Sad world we live in , There is a bunch of methheads and crackheads around my area, stole my neighbor’s moped right by his doorstep, Lucky he didn’t wake up , one problem is they get out , only to start back doing the sane thing

1 Like

It really is a shame. Down here we leave doors unlocked and keys in cars. I have a feeling thats about to change.

1 Like

Hows the plants holding up with the humidity? Hope your not getting too wet, ive been getting a little rain but nothing like last year so far🤞

2 Likes