Let's see all outdoors

My papaw use to make jerk poles for fishing with em.

2 Likes

Weed Grows Better and Tastes Better Organic , Cow Shit straight out of the pasture works but it has weed seeds in it , Rabbit Shit is good, I like Fish Emulsion Fertilizer , Earthworms Castings has the micronutrients good for the soil, I will kick in a little Grow Big and Tiger Bloom also, it all has it’s place, just don’t overdo, or underdo and you will have good Buds

5 Likes

Hell , Getting Stoned and Going Fishing works for me, Having a Cannabis Fishing Pole is a Plus :partying_face::beer:

5 Likes

Cow and horse is quite good, but as I said, best to prep a deep hole and wide, mix the manure 50/50 with the soil and place that at the bottom of the hole… keeps the weed seed from ever seeing the light of day. The round poo as I call it, deer, rabbit, lama, Alpaca etc, is fantastic as a top dress or a 50/50 mix for the top 6 inches of the hole. That said, if you are planting seed direct or small seedlings I would keep the poo away from them until the get some growth on. So plant in straight soil dug into to fortified mix about the size of an icecream pail.

4 Likes

Reading about macro and micro nutrients, both are good for your plants, I grow my plants in gallon nursery pots until they have a good root system, I’ll dig and prep my holes with high quality potting soil and transplant them into the hole, I have had good luck doing this method, I did have a problem with i think field mice digging plant’s up at night early in my grow, lost a couple of plants, I can’t cage anything because im Gurellia Growing so I used red pepper flakes sprinkled around my plant’s and they completely stopped digging

3 Likes

Maybe some bird netting with camo on it to break up the outline agaisnt the house pertty easy to see. Just my 3 cents

2 Likes

They can’t be seen from the road as well as I have cameras around. Plus I’m in Canada and have a license to grow. But thanks for advice, I’m not too worried about being ripped off. People who want to rip me of should be worried about me lol

Cops will actually charge people for stealing by plants since cannabis is legal here to grow here​:rofl::rofl: It’s considered property theft! Anyone can have 4 plants on their property :smile:

Cheers

5 Likes

Pictures of my Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue Gurellia Grow Let’s Flower Power :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

High,
Fish a lot as do my friends. We use fish carcasses along with minnows and the water used to transport the fish. I let mine alone over the winter and then turn over and till in the spring. I use Earth a juice Bloom and molasses as well.
Thanks for the other information, I am going to try the poop thing I can get it for free!
Happy growin
Ger

3 Likes

1st time growing. USA, Eastern MA. White Widow. Beautiful phenotype.Tallest one is 9.5 feet. I thought they were not suppose to grow the big… Still a couple more weeks till they flower. I wonder how much more they will grow. I planted them in two 4x4 foot raised beds. Didn’t use any nutrients. The soil is a 45/65 mix of my own homemade compost and organic soil. They are loving the heat and sun. I give them a lot of water.

Fighting the pests have been challenging. Neem oil has been very effective against insects. I removed 2 groundhogs. I caught one inside eating the leaves and stems. What a nightmare. I was lucky I caught them quickly before they could do too much damage. They were going to eat my whole garden. Last year a groundhog completely ate my brother’s tomato and basil garden. These things are true garden destroyers.
I received the 20 seeds and only got 10 of the seeds to grow. I used the water method recommended from ILGM. All the seeds germinated, but 10 of the died in that stage. It was strange.

12 Likes

Those are some Beautiful Plants and Big , Got yourself a groundhog, we don’t have any here but I had a problem with field mice digging up plants early in my grow, lost a couple of plants because of them, I spread some red pepper flakes around my plant’s and haven’t had any more problems, keep us posted on how your plants do , they should have some nice Buds before long

4 Likes

I cant use any fish products here the skunks, raccoons and bears dig up anything that smells meaty especially fishy.

5 Likes

Wutcha goona do wit that little feller?

2 Likes

Looking lovely @joeguy

High,
Nice job,
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

High,
Yeah I understand. Skunks might be the worst of them all. I am lucky so far.
Happy growin,
Ger

1 Like

High,
Kinda forgot to show you my conversation piece…. Here she is.
Happy growin
Ger

7 Likes

Stump dope… ah yes! Grown many of those! We used to find big hollow cedar stumps in old cutblocks and fill em with dirt. Chuck a plant in each stump… got them high enough off the ground the deer couldn’t reach em! Kinda difficult to water but the rotting wood held water not too bad.

2 Likes

High,
It’s on a stump in its own little container.
But I’m gonna try that stump weed!
Happy growin.
Ger

2 Likes

Here’s a daytime pic. Some of them are flowering hard

11 Likes