Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Good luck and bezt of vibes. She sure is a beauty. Very nice training! Please keep us updated.

3 Likes

Thank you, but you might be giving me too much credit in the training dept… She was my 1st attempt at mainlining… I broke half of her off whilst tying her down… That’s why she’s lopsided… But she doesn’t look bad, so thank you

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see this beast explode!! Definitely keep us updated or shoot me a tag if you have a journal going!! Have fun growmies!!

4 Likes

@SnkeyezCobra I got a good feeling about this young lady… I think she’s going to produce some quality nugs despite my incompetence born abuses… I’ve nicknamed her “stepchild”

5 Likes

Cream and cheese

14 Likes

So it begins :sunglasses: forbidden runtz auto by FastBuds

16 Likes

24 Likes

Ilgm jack herer autoflower this thing is like the energized bunny keeps growing and growing :v:

17 Likes

I have a cream and cheese that just sprouted… Have you grown or even smoked this strain before??? I’m really curious about what the 1:1 ratio feels like

9 Likes

It my 1st time growing it.

2 Likes

Does this mean I’m going to get some colourful buddage? :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I have some arriving today from seedsman. Looking forward to it myself.

1 Like

No clue what this is. Sure is frosty. Bag seed.

11 Likes

Six weeks to go, maybe eight, my gelato girls…

1 Like

Frosty indeed! Forgive me, but what is “bag seed”??? I see a lot of people say it but I’m not sure what that is… I’m guessing mixed seeds… Is this something dispensaries sell??? We’re just getting dispensaries here. I haven’t been because I don’t think they’re recreational yet and I prob can’t get in… And I’m growing my own .

2 Likes

Bag seed means literally finding a seed in your weed in your baggy :sunglasses: so sometimes it be male or sometimes female

4 Likes

Friends give me seeds they find. All goes in 1 jar. Like a box of chocolates never know whatcha gonna get.

7 Likes

GSC on day 23 since flip, day 16 since first indication of flowering:

19 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

We’re on that last stretch :sunglasses:
Forbidden Runtz Auto by FastBuds

14 Likes