Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Thats some fine looking buds!

5 Likes

I still haven’t given these ladies the chop… They are 81 days in flower.
This is the Truffle Queen. I’m probably going to chop her on Mon.

This is the Ghost Train Haze… Her Trichs aren’t the biggest, but she does have a solid coating of them and they are all cloudy… I still don’t know if I’m going to chop her anytime soon… There’s still lots of white hairs on her

Starkiller OG… Her Trichs are all pretty much cloudy as well but she also still has lots of white hairs. I’m going to let her go a little further. See what happens…

18 Likes

Gelato autoflower will be getting cut down this afternoon! Started flowering the beginning of May

18 Likes

You won’t regret the extra flower time. It’s the difference between good weed and stellar weed. Keep on keepin on Brother! :v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

10 weeks from flip.

Apple Fritter

Mac1 x cindy99

15 Likes

Looks good - what she smell like? :smile:

13 Likes

Im not very good at smells. Shes stinky for sure, maybe some sweet with skunk and fuel

6 Likes

Spectacular Brother

4 Likes

Acapulco Gold :love_you_gesture:

Kona Gold x Panama Red….Kona Red

18 Likes

Very nicely done Brother Acapulco gold is something from my youth. Well they would tell us things like that we didnt know any different as long as it gets the job done.

9 Likes

Mine as well Brother, I love the buzz from this strain. The 2 I’m currently growing are turning out better than any AGs I’ve grown…should have took some cuttings :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Killin it brother. :clap::clap:
Can’t wait to see how the Kona Red do here up close when I get my fall run going. :pray:

:v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Simply gorgealuciously beautiful :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Many thanks Barry, so far I’m pleased with the flowering cycle. Appreciate ya taking a chance with these :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Many thanks Brother Kapt, I see you’re recovered from dabbing the sauce :grin::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

I’m just doing my rounds before going for a second run… :smiling_imp:

I didn’t raise no quitter! :wink: :wink:

7 Likes

The saying here was “ Can’t fly on one wing “.
Gotta go for round 2 for sure brother.
:grin::+1:

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: love it brother :love_you_gesture:

IMG_3194

8 Likes

Done! Flabladfkkea libadfa-eh ckaa :crazy_face:

9 Likes

:point_up_2: translation :grin::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes