Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Royal Bluematic 52 Days Flowering

21 Likes

Thats some beautiful bud structure Growmie looks like little rose blossoms

7 Likes

Thanks Mr B. Yea, I stop and smell them roses every chance I get… It’s growing in tent with a wedding cake, the two of them smell fantastic together :yum:

8 Likes

Crossed an Afghan and Hindu Kush. I’ve been calling them “funky terrorist” should probably come up with something better lol. 2 weeks since first sign of pistils.

Back left is a gelato, the other 2 are Afghan/Hindu crosses and there’s also a wedding cake back there that can’t be seen.

All in living soil, and when I say “I crossed” I mean I stressed out an Afghan and made it herm while it was growing next to a Hindu Kush…….

14 Likes

Half way through flower now. Another four weeks should do it.
GG4

19 Likes

Jesus mother of mercy that’s not RQS surely?

5 Likes

Blueberry rose coming along beautifully, day 23 since flip so day 23F. Supposedly a 49-53 day flower strain

15 Likes

Yep, a freebie at that :blush:

6 Likes

Apple fritters last transplant into a 20 gallon

12 Likes

Beautiful! Further evidence I might need to revisit RQS

6 Likes

Somebody, for the love of it, enlighten me RQS ???

2 Likes

Well damn! Looks beautiful brother!

5 Likes

Royal queen seeds :grin: I’ve always hated on em never seen a good plant by then until that one :joy:

6 Likes

Well heck, I’ve got some Royal Purple Queen seeds that are s1 from a friend who grew them out. He was awful proud of the crop he grew. I keep meaning to try em ’ but haven’t gotten there yet. They came with s1 original skunk seeds mixed together. Very obviously different seeds. A small bowlful…lol…

4 Likes

I wish I still had the pics… Their (RQS) Shogun turned out really well for me… Big yield as well… I got 10+ oz off of her… Super chunky, orange haired buds

8 Likes

My freshly fed and watered cola forest!

17 Likes

Perfect tree seeds are probably my favourite and most consistent breeder so far :ok_hand:t2: their tropicozz is absolutely beautiful all round and extremely easy to grow

3 Likes

You have come a long way @Mcsketcher . Looking great man. Here are the tops of 2 just chopped tonight. 5x5 has 3 photo left. Lights angled to finish them off. I think these just chopped are Noriega. I think. Lost the tags. Just disappeared.

15 Likes

@Storm Day-amnnnn! Those are some big a** buds! Thank you… I’m starting to look like I know what I’m doing… I’m still experimenting though… I wouldn’t say I’ve figured out the “best” way yet… Looking back on my 1st grow, I have come a long way… I was super proud of those wispy buds back then… It was good enough I could quit buying weed from other people

7 Likes

I remember your first post my friend. Night and day difference. Your green thumb has kicked in. Very very solid grows.

5 Likes