Grape Amethyst and Texada

25 Likes

Thanks brother :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for the inspiration cannafamily…
Beautiful bud’s and flowers…
:beers::south_africa:

9 Likes

Beautiful flowers do you need a flower tender I’ll work for free. Well not free but all I can smoke. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Damn im getting a nug woody here! LMAO

3 Likes

She is lovely

2 Likes

All of the above. Nice!

2 Likes

Blue Dream #2 & 1 day 31 of flower.
Someone may be lying here. These two are crazily dissimilar. #1 is 45cm taller with severe restraints (still bending and leaning over colas, tent maxed out). #2 is much more dense with only a few tie downs in veg and early stretch. #1 very sativa-like foliage and node spacing with #2 Indica-like. Also Blueberry shows quite prominent on #2.
First time with BD for me. Is #1 more typical?
All part of the fun. Hopefully they will both work well once in the bowl :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Ever go to the Mall and see a nice guy and his wife walking thier 2 children and one is the cutest little darling but the sibling looks like Damien span of the Devil. Same thing just genitics.

1 Like

Reminds me of the Farkle Family (for those old enough). All the Farkle’s kids looked exactly like the next door neighbor :scream:

4 Likes

Hehehehe thats funny!

2 Likes

A great way to spend a Thursday evening! The smell in here is a gassy, late fall fruit orchard, sour mash kinda jam smell lol…insanity!

About half way into flower now…

20 Likes

Quite beautiful. Progeny of Blueberry? To me smells like outside fruit market in the summertime (spoiling fruit). Late fall fruit orchard works for me too. BD #2 above is fairly strong with that odor.

1 Like

But does it get you STONED??? LOL i love to see evaluations like this…beautiful color and smells good but really PHUCKS ME UP! Thats what i want…LMAO

Maybe im just high?

3 Likes

Lol it usually hits pretty good growmie! If it doesn’t, it can smell/taste like pure happiness…but i won’t grow it again! Encountered a few lookers that just didnt hit (at least for me…purple punch for example)

This one is frozen fuel

16 Likes

Id eat that with whipped cream!

4 Likes