Lemon Alien Dawg Usmcjojo

Thanks bro just started flushing going to do a slow flush @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Nice. I too have been flushing slowly.

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420 your plants look dense

1 Like

Thanks. They really are swelling up. Im currently still buying small quantities, so its hard not chopping too early but i know its worth it in the long run.

2 Likes

Whurkle and raspberry boogie

5 Likes

So I have a 65 inch tv and normal height sofa and still can’t see the game lol

3 Likes

5 Likes

Damn, definitely worth a like if I had one!

1 Like

@dbrn32 thanks bro the flush is going great the temp dropped last week really helped the whurkle get her colors

5 Likes

The raspberry boogie is flushing great as well

4 Likes

Beautiful colors, you are killing it. You still using NFTG :sunglasses::us:

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom thanks brother how you been yeah I still only use nectar bottle nutes but i top dress now so I don’t have to feed as often just water

3 Likes

The veg room is recovering from my thrip/leaf cutter problem don’t know how they survive

4 Likes

Flushed again with Herculean,Aphrodite,Tritons, and slf100

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hey brother did you notice when using AE late in flushes, if it slows down your ripening?

1 Like

Yeah because it feeds the microbes and allows them to continue breaking down the nutes in the soil. When flushing I use 50ml a gallon of Herculean for flushing along with 30ml of triton per gallon. I do this 3x then I give straight up water until done it’s been working for me. In the beginning I used to give 30ml of AF but I kept running into the same problem so I do 10ml per gallon. @Daddy

2 Likes

Love this qb120 it’s rocking my veg space

4 Likes

I made a bulk purchase of knock off boatds of the 120’s, a few of the lab members are just starting to run them. If all goes well I’ll be working on being able to make them available to everyone

1 Like

Nice brother definitely need to get with you in the lab @dbrn32

1 Like