LED requirements

Question for all. I have a Spider Farmer 74Watt grow light. I know Spider farmer sells quality grow equipment, but this is the bottom line for LED units.

Is this thing sufficient to grow atleast a single plant to harvest? Im not looking for pounds of dry medicine, but maybe a couple ounces? Shoot me your thoughts and possible supplements. Im on a fixed income, and purchasing dispensary bud is getting stressful.
WV MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENT, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

3 Likes

Will it grow a plant? Yes. Will it produce bud? More than likely. Are you gonna be satisfied with the yield? Probably not. If you are on a budget, look at HLGs patriot. It will grow and flower 1 plant and you will be happy with the results. Just dont want your hard work and patience not to pay off. You need at least 150 to 200 watts for a proper grow.

7 Likes

Give it a try , yes you can grow one plant buds may finish up fluffy. Outside is always a good choice next year.
Good luck :v:

2 Likes

Also check craigslist for your area. You never know if someone might have a decent light for cheap. It’s worth a look.

3 Likes

35w per sq ft would be goal. Cant say 200w a plant, based on footprint. 1 plant could require over 600w in a scrog.

2 Likes

If you do give it a go it will veg the plant no problem but once you get into flower in the plant needs a lot more light you will want to try to keep that light as close as possible to the plant without burning it that way it gets all the extra ppfd it can get just my thoughts :v:t2:

2 Likes