LED brand review

@Zombo @BobWags. While it has been a few months since shopping for a light… I did buy the VIPARSPECTRA v450 (200w)…problem is I am out of seeds and can’t afford any more atm. My fault I mistakenly was doing pH for soil… When I was using a soilless mix. Next time I’m going try foxfarm. And I had given a foliar feeding at seedling… Bad idea.

Anyway I agree VIPARSPECTRA seems like a good company… I emailed about registration warranty and they said not needed (just proof of purchase) but I didn’t find any lights for comparable price and warranty. I only shop on Amazon (problems easier to solve) At time of purchase anything more than a 1 year warranty was out of my price range.
3 year on VIPARSPECTRA sounds good to me!

Now while I dont have any more seeds (yet) my Venus Fly Traps are loving the light. One is ending flower stage, another is starting flower stage. Both coming out of dormancy.
While this may not be the proper forum pics are attached.

Note: VFTs have few traps when in flower mode, if any. Had some problems uploading pics can share google link if anyone interested. PM me.

@Lovthegro i am certainly no expert and have yet to keep any alive past seedling stage… But your problem reminds me of my seedlings having nute burn and wrong pH mentioned above. Have you changed anything lately? What is your pH runoff?
See another post of mine and the pics of my failures here…

3 Likes