Leaves seem to be burning or something

Hey guys my leaves seem to be drooping a little and turning yellow at edges any help ?

3 Likes

What’s the grow space temps and RH? Medium looks really dry? I do see some moisture around the main and would suggest watering feeding in a circle several inches away from the main to promote root growth. What medium and plant age Growmie. Is this an auto…seeing early preflower :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I only see yellowing at the tips and that’s a sign of nitrogen toxicity. Dark green leaves that claw ( curl down ) is also another sign of too much nitrogen in your soil. Anything that @OGIncognito says is golden info :+1::sunglasses:. He is one of those that has mastered this craft.

3 Likes

Just a little nitrogen heavy. Very early stages of toxicity as indicated by slight clawing and burnt tips as @DoneDeal stated. @OGIncognito got it on the watering. My only thing, looking at pistils, I’m guessing it’s an autoflower ready to start making buds. I think just watering further from the main stem, a couple inches from the rim of the bag, could help line you up on the N.

3 Likes

What do you mean by medium? And about 4 weeks in a couple days . The temp varies from about 73-80 which might be to high also the humidity is usually around 60 ish … thanks I will start doing that

Thanks and yes sorry it is a Autoflower Zkittles

1 Like

Soil or whatever you’re growing in is called a medium

2 Likes

Totally fine.

Drop the rh to mid 40s, low 50s.

2 Likes

Dang @DoneDeal we tagged that one lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: We on it fosho!!
Screenshot_20240607-115154~2

3 Likes

Oh Zskittles… love smoking the ole Z… but growing her can be finiky. She definitely does not like alot of water… also go light on feedings. Skittles doesnt eat much. Shes like a pissed off Karen who doesnt get her way. Ive grown ZSkittles auto, photo, and a few crosses. The most recent is Zskittles crossed with Jealousy. Great tasting bud. Very fruity with a hint of gas.

2 Likes