Learning how extreme GSCX really is

Lmao @hillbilly103,

The 3 smaller plants in 3gal pots I put in Fox Farm Strawberry Fields on 7-4-17 and only ph water ,no nutes , can’t believe it there doing great and a watering last 3-4 days.

1 Like

Man I miss takeing good liquid acid. Love the strip lmao @hillbilly103 , your the best bro.

2 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state
My seedlings are still in red solo cups and received their first soak to runoff watering 7 days ago and are still plenty wet.
That PtoMix really holds the water
I had planed to transplant them this weekend but I’m going to wait another few days

1 Like

I don’t know if you saw the post on magic mushrooms :mushroom: but I have friend that farms them
I take a trip every now and again

2 Likes

I think strawberry fields has some coco in it but it is considered soil.
I’m useing Fox Farm Strawberry Fields , Ocean Forest, Light Warrior, and Coco Loco.
But I do see that the root system gets a lot bigger, faster in coco and even more so when using rock wool , I also a bubble cloner that’s gonna double as hyro unit for a minute.
My clones in solo cups I water every day now, well feed, feed,water but you get it.
Have you looked into makeing your own bubble cloner ,so ez I made 3 for less than $30. So less than $10 a pease. But if you get the neoprene plugs that’s another $20 .
Damn I’m rambling , gotta go water that big girl.:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

No I haven’t, won’t mind doing that I’m to old for good acid now. But shrooms are a maybe most likely yeah I would.

2 Likes

LMAO odd enough my friend is trying to get me to take acid with her on Wednesday. I think I might be interested, never done it though.

2 Likes

I’ll give you the readers digest version
Friend is a scientist at a major laboratory
He developed a cool way to grow them
The problem with mushrooms :mushroom: is dosage
to solve this he grinds them till they’re almost powder
Weights them to 100mg and puts the powder in 100mg medical gel capsules
Take 1 see where it gets ya and do more as needed
I like 3, set on the back deck at night put my ear buds in and crank Pandora while tokeing on a bowl and looking at the stars :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That sounds like a good time and trip, Neve done shrooms either is it stronger than acid?

1 Like

@Manny_FTGUTube
Depends on how many ya eat
The way I do it ya can go from floaty to screaming monkeys in the room
Back in the 70s purple micro dots was the acid to do for the same reason
With blotter your at the mercy of the chemist

3 Likes

Damn screaming monkeys haha sounds intense lol so much to learn about tripping but that’s for another day another time.

1 Like

@hillbilly103 Micodots are mescaline right,it’s been a minute for me although I did love em, spent one night jumping out of a buddy’s truck trying to land on a cow so I could ride it . Thank God I never landed on one.
One of my friend’s did , that cow bucked his dump ass so high in the air I had 3 different trips before he landed. How none of use died us beoned me.

4 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state
No and yes
Dots back in 70s were crystallized LSD ground into powder and compressed into 10mg dots IMG_0154

What’s going around today is mescaline but you need on average 100mg for a good trip

2 Likes

Gotcha thanks @hillbilly103

1 Like

Mushrooms were the best.

The micro dot from my youth always made me sick and I always suspected it was laced with something like strichnine.

3 Likes

Looking like acid is gonna be a trip lol, still wanna try shrooms too hmmmm :thinking: can’t wait haha

2 Likes

Yeah, that 340 Weatherby shoots into 1" at 300 yards with a Barnes handload. But I have been scope eyed 20 times and it’s going back for a muzzle brake. And a spare magazine. Almost $4K in a rifle with the scope, but it’s an amazing rifle!

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I know what you mean
$4000 is a chunk of cash but it’s not a Walmart rifle :wink:
Then again I’ve got a couple 1911s that set me back $4000 apiece and a several scopes that were over $3000 each
Hand made in the USA :us: cost big money it is what it is
We pays our money to get our toys

2 Likes

Yes, you get what you pay for. I used to be a nationally ranked skeet shooter and still have my competition tube set. People scoff when I tell them it’s worth $10K until they see it and then I tell them that’s a CHEAP shotgun lol.

My motto has been: life’s too short to shoot an ugly gun.

I shoot a longbow, recurve, compound, muzzleloader, handguns, rifles and shotguns. I hunt everything that’s legal and tasty lol. I’d probably shoot rubber bands if I didn’t have anything else. Oh! And my wrist rocket when I was 10! Lmao

3 Likes

I never shot skeet for anything but fun and to pick up girls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But I do have some really nice shotguns. While I do have a set of Winchester model 12’s most all my shotguns are SxS double barrels Parker and Fox mostly
I’m a blue steel and walnut guy to the bone
But my true passion has always been long range rifle competition 1000yd mostly. I was in the top 10 nationally for a few years but now days I don’t have the time to stay in practice much less the hours upon hours reloading Ammo

2 Likes