Learn As We Grow

Happy Sunday everyone. I’m still bummed about the way my White widow is doing. She looks very hungry and I am at a loss. I have given boost tea and of course I use recharge once a week and silica once a week. I have used a small amount of Epsom occasionally and she is still very pale. @MeEasy expressed at one time that he thought the ED that was purchased when the Green Sunshine company was going out of business wasn’t up to par. That is what my WW is in. Anyway here are a few pictures of my grow. They are 5 weeks in flower any suggestions?:blush::v:

White Widow

Gold Leaf

Bruce Banner

6 Likes

I think they all look beautiful :heart_eyes: some plants just like to stay a lighter green but the buds end up great. Keep up the good work my friend

4 Likes

Thank you I appreciate your input. I hope you are feeling much better. :blush::v:

3 Likes

good morning Flitme…well did you harvest yet or are you still waiting?

1 Like

Good morning to you! No I haven’t harvested yet. I am coming up on week 8 in flower. Here are a couple pictures of buds. I hope you have a great day :blush::v:

White Widow

Bruce Banner

Gold Leaf

5 Likes

Gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you for the Bud love! :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

1 Like

Looking fantastic my friend :innocent:

1 Like

Thank yoiu, I will be driving y’all crazy with trichome pictures soon! :joy: :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

2 Likes

Holding my breath and waiting (to exhale).
I love pictures, too.
House bound, PNW crazy weather.

1 Like

I will be tagging you so you don’t miss any. :rofl::blush:

Good evening all grow family. Well as promised here are some pictures of my Bruce Banner. They aren’t the best because I couldn’t get comfortable. I am going to try again tomorrow. Anyway she is 56 day in flower. :blush::v: @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Storm @Dennis62 @Covertgrower @Retiredoldguy

6 Likes

Looking fantastic my friend, those first 3 pics are great caylx shots!!! There are a few clear tricomes but also a few amber, definitely in the window :+1:going to be some beautiful buds :innocent: great job

2 Likes

morning Flitme…getting close

2 Likes

Good Sunday morning grow family. I have been cleaning the yellow leaves up on my ladies. I will get more pictures of trichomes and whole plants this evening when I lights come on. I hope y’all have a great day!! :blush::v:

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Good evening grow family. I just took a few trichome pictures and I forgot to take a picture of the entire plant. But if y’all want I will take a couple. :blush::v:
@Dennis62 @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Retiredoldguy

Here is the Bruce Banner

White Widow

3 Likes

morning Flitme…some nice trichs there

1 Like

Good morning. All of them are 8 weeks and 3 days in flower. I will be happy when I am more confident in judging when it’s time to chop. I think I see mostly cloudy and a few amber in the white Widow. The Bruce banner has a few more clear but more amber is showing. The Gold Leaf that isn’t pictured still has a number of white hairs. So confused :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
Have a great day my friend. :blush::v:

2 Likes

What do y’all think about the above pictures? @MeEasy @JaneQP @MattyBear @Storm @Covertgrower @GreggT

1 Like