Leap Day Grow Fever

Here’s an auto BSR at about 32-34 days from germination. The one photo is after being treated with DE.

5 Likes

@blackthumbbetty Is a weekly h2o2 spraying and wiping of tent walls and floor helpful as a preventative to the critters and WPM? Seems like I read someone is doing preventative applications of h2o2

1 Like

How many of you are growing the BSR I’d love to read that thread

Yes, definitely always sanitize between each grow.
No need to spray your plants with H2O2 as a prophylaxis. Just keep your ventilation and vpd in check.

1 Like

Black Sugar has popped up 4/4 on seeds dropped/popped

6 Likes

Looking good :+1: My next 2 autos are a few days ahead of you. I dropped them on 2/22/20 :v:

1 Like

Black sugar dismembered herself coming up but she’s alive and sprouting new life.

7 Likes

Day 10 out of soil having a hard time keeping environment steady but they’re doing ok :+1:

10 Likes

Good to see the little one sprouting leaves.

2 Likes

Black sugar is a strong little plant she ripped herself out of the dirt battered and broken but alive. I’m going to let her grow wild however she wants to grow she’ll grow

7 Likes

My little SBR looks very similar to yours. So much so they could be sisters.

2 Likes

Dropped a white widow auto bean on Tuesday put her in paper towels today. I rolled the last of mine and instantly got sad so I’m adding it to the grow​:+1::blush::+1:

5 Likes

Wish I could help you out I’m flush right now.

2 Likes

White widow auto in the dirt today 7 gallon with layered soil. I planted off to the side because I’m planning to lst

5 Likes

Moved in the new pots letting them come to room temp. They will go in the dirt tomorrow. It got pretty cold in the tent last night so they are droopy now. That’s why I’m waiting too I want them strong at transplant

10 Likes

Looking good, outta likes for now :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

I’ve decided that when I put these in flower I’m going to drop a few more auto seeds to fill the tent. I’m stocking up for covid(haha)

6 Likes

You have such a nice clean set up, it’s looking great for the next run.

I have the same humidifier. If you’re going to keep it in the tent I’d recommend covering the light on the switch with some tape.

2 Likes

I don’t see a light in mine but I take it out anyway once they are in the dirt

2 Likes

Just in case you decide to use it in flowering. I circled and put an arrow to it. It’s a sneaky little thing. Mine is blue and comes on with with the power.

3 Likes