Keepin it Modest with Some FastBuds…

The fun and the stress you mean hahaha

I found autos to be pretty simple. Just ping @Lostgirl if there is a problem. See…easy!

2 Likes

I am not fat

2 Likes

@ModestMoose67
I commend you on how beautiful those girls look right now :kissing_heart: I’m proud to call you my grow bro!

1 Like

I’ve been framed!

2 Likes

Thanks grow sis!!! I’m feeling more confident with this grow then the last one. I feel like I can read the plants a lot better. Part of the reason I wanted to try the mix pack. Not knowing what the heck I’m working with is kind of a neat challenge. Really makes ya think about each individual plants needs and being to recognize what they might be wanting.
You’re an inspiration grow sis!!! Hopefully none of these go a thousand days like that monster you’re dealing with right now hahahahaha

2 Likes

So far I’ve just been kind of letting these autos do their thing. I like easy so these may become a staple. Also just got my newest FastBuds seeds in the mail. Had to jump on their Buy 5 Get 5 Deal!!! Went with Purple Lemonade and Gorilla Cookies after seeing what @Lostgirl had going!!!

2 Likes

I literally did this grow to avoid any monsters as 420 fast buds are King for the small autoflowers.

However, @Highgrow cursed me with the monsters. When I started the grow he says quote

Tagging along to see what kinda monsters you grow this round!

Seems like 500 Days later the monster is still going strong. She’s going to cost me $10,000 on the electric bill before she’s done. She’s like 127 days old

3 Likes

She’s damn near old enough to drink hahahahahahaha
Curses to you @Highgrow hahaha.

2 Likes

I saw that, I think I better go through the seeds that I got.

1 Like

Just 53 more days and we can celebrate it’s 6 month cannaversary.

2 Likes

I plead the 5th :wink::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I hear ya. Pretty sure I’m set for the next 30 grows or so. With plenty of variety to boot…

Currently sitting on:

ILGM Durban Poison
ILGM Girl Scout Cookies Extreme
ILGM Godfather OG
FastBuds Strawberry Banana Auto
FastBuds Gorilla Cookies FF
FastBuds Purple Lemonade FF
Brothers Grimm Rosetta Stoned
Brothers Grimm Rosetta 78
Brothers Grimm Headband 99
Brothers Grimm MAC1 x Cinderella 99
Brothers Grimm Thai Herrer 99
Brothers Grimm Genius Juice
… and a few bag seeds from some dispo green

So I’m pretty sure I’m set for a minute or two hahahaha

These ladies are starting to fill in nicely I’d say. Added some microbes last night with a bit of cal mag and some worm casings from my worm bin. I think they liked it. Also added some crushed eggshells to the soil for a little something extra.

Group Photo!!!

5 Likes

Oh My! That is some variety!

1 Like

They sure are growing differently. Hoping I get a little colour variety also when they really get blooming!!!

2 Likes

I’m following as this will be my next run in my 3x3 as well. I couldn’t pass the deal up 10 seeds for $25. Even if they only produce a zip a piece that’s a lot of weed and variety.

1 Like

Welcome my friend!!! It’s a heck of a grow so far. About as easy as I could ask and so far they’re healthy and happy. And yeah the deal is too good to pass up. Good to have some variety!!!

1 Like

Alright I suppose I can update this thing here. We’re at 4 weeks from breaking ground and they are growing up to be ladies I’d say. One is tall and a bit lanky for my likings (I think she got a bit leggy after transplant) and one is a little thin but I’m hoping they’ll fill out. We’re well into flower mode so I’ve been giving them a bit of the remaining bloom regiment I had going. I think I bumped the light up a bit too much since my tips weren’t looking great so I’ve dialed that back just a hair. I may bump it back up after they chill out a bit. A couple marks on the leaves but I think that can be attributed to the light and possibly they were wanting a bit more phos due to flowering. Here are each one of these random loves.

And a group shot so you can really see the difference in strains…

I have done zero LST and zero defoliation so far. I’m just letting them do their thing and I don’t want to stress them out at all. They’re supposed to stay small so I’m hoping that’s true. Otherwise I’ll be sittin in the same boat as @Lostgirl and her 76 year old giant hahahaha.

4 Likes

I think 1,3,5 are going to be giant colas

3 Likes