Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures 🏴‍☠

Right I wonder how many horse shoes, rabbit foots he got

7 Likes

well…if he runs out…he’ll just needs to enter a comp that has them as a prize … :wink: :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :v:

9 Likes

Well, every winter, I feed some family of hares that lives under my cedar tree hedges… :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

well… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:…thats just wrong…on so many levels … :crazy_face: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :v:

7 Likes

no wonder why the rabbit population has exploded. all they do is get high and mate all winter long :rofl:

9 Likes

And now you know why hares have red eyes sometimes… :nerd_face: :rabbit:

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

So, I harvested the last Sunken Treasure Seeds tester. I let it go the whole month of October to test her resistance to bud rot. Even if it rained for the last 2 weeks, and when it wasn’t raining it was freezing :tired_face: :expressionless: :upside_down_face:
I only lost about 30 percent to bud rot.

The worst bud rot:

27 Likes

Brother. That’s taking the FULL growing season. :joy::+1:
You started with snow on a couple girls and finish out with freezing temps and wet.
Yet manage to Pull off a stunning grow show for us all to drool over and learn from . :star_struck::clap::clap::clap:
Sincerest congratulations to you brother.
Helluva summer grow. :pray:

:v::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Thank you Pappy :blush:, you flatter me too much.
I had a ball learning from all of you and sharing it back! :nerd_face:

12 Likes

U really know how 2 bring the colors out… beautiful work and harvest

8 Likes

What My Brother Barry said sums it up pretty damn good! You got my utmost respect :fist: :v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

7 Likes

They don’t make leaving for work easy…

19 Likes

Congrats on the chop sorry to hear about the rot! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I think impossible is the word you’re looking for lol

11 Likes

honestly…its all been said … :point_up_2:… and i concur with brother D … @Oldguy has a way with words… he said it all… :ok_hand:…congrats yet again… :partying_face: :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

Mail call!..:crazy_face:

20 Likes

My happy is in Jackson so I may get it tomorrow. :crossed_fingers::pray::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

My happy is at the house I’ll take some pics when I get home. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes