Journal 4: More Light

Smart idea, that will save you a lot of time and thinking now @Not2SureYet give Millie some hugs for me :smiley:

1 Like

Once it is done it should. Till I change my mind again. :laughing: Millie is waiting for her friends and happy. I bought her a burger to when I went to grab some food. I swear. She eats better than I do :grin:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet I think its safe to say that’s always the case with pets :laughing: I remember when I had boyka he was eating way better than I did :grin: we love our pets more than ourselves haha now im thinking of making some creamy mushroom pasta

1 Like

@Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 @Nicky @Not2SureYet

I’m at the end of week 3 and this Cookie Haze aint slowing down when I thought it did :sweat_smile:

Can I supercrop again at this point?

5 Likes

Sure, bend her over again.

4 Likes

All done @Hellraiser thank you sir

7 Likes

She is going for broke isn’t she. I keep bending if needed as well. Not much else you can do :grin:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet She’s a beast! I think my tent for my netx grow will be a gorilla tent with an extension for more vertical space, I need it so bad :smiley:

1 Like

Middle of week 4 of flowering

Jack Herer seems to be the frostiest out of the 3 up until this point

Jack Herer

Cookie Haze

Monster Bruce Banner

8 Likes

Very nice. Now you have me thinking I am wasting a lot of space over here :smiley:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet Gotta use every bit of light haha, any lights hitting the floor is wasted in my opinion.

I love me a packed tent :smiley:

2 Likes

It sounds like you have been listening to @dbrn32 :laughing: He is always saying that :grin:

3 Likes

you know it B @Not2SureYet always taking notes :laughing:

1 Like

Tomorrow marks the last day of week 5 of flowering

@Hellraiser @Not2SureYet @Nicky @Myfriendis410

I chopped off about a quarter inch from the top of each cola to help bulk them up

What I cut off

This is how they look after I cut them off

10 Likes

They look good. I like the glove idea there

2 Likes

Thanks! The amount of stickiness is unreal. the slightest touch and your hands get all sticky. As you know, they’re a must for me because I’m allergic to cannabis plants

4 Likes

I just found a box of 600 cheap. I am getting some for me too :grin:

2 Likes

Nice, Im going to be ordering some of the black tight ones for better handling, I find the loose ones are hard to handle your bud with. They’re very helpful when you got some nice sticky dank bud :smiley: I find it hard to get that stickiness of your hands.

1 Like

I use the blue nitrile ones from harbor freight for bud trimming. I will use these for quick things. The other gloves have doubled in price here

2 Likes

Week 6 of flowering started today

7 Likes