Joint grow...DieselGRWR//ChittyChittyBangin...Strawberry cough

Congrats! And yes @ChittyChittyBangin & @DieselGRWR are awesome grow guides!

7 Likes

OK, back for some advice, if you will.
Day 23 for my two girls. Following your lead @ChittyChittyBangin , I waited until they had some good root growth and leaves out over the cup edges pretty well… today was transplant day over to 1g pots.

Looks like the alpha-girl is already past her fifth node. How long should I wait before I top & bend her over? :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

You couod top right above the 4th… do you have clips?.

3 Likes

My buddy just chopped a SC bout a week or two ago an gave me a half zip to try out. Im lovin the taste and effects so far, im surprised i haven’t added it to my own list of seeds yet. Its good stuff

2 Likes

I’m going to give it a go soon, it’s a really nice feeling to be able let things cure things cure and not HAVE to dig into them right away lol

4 Likes

Looks great @Alien_Shore !! Start bending now! Top if you’re feeling extra torturous lol

2 Likes

They should arrive tomorrow… :smiley:

Oh, I’m feelin’ it… they gonna feel it now! Bwahahah

Thanks both!

I have been letting them get dry between waterings since they sprouted, seems to be working ok. But the bigger pot is gonna be a little tricker. I gave them each about 4oz of water after transplanting. Should I wait until they show signs of thirst before watering them? How much do I give them in these bigger pots? Just kinda follow the same plan?

3 Likes

I follow a drench to nearly dry routine. I go by weight of the pots… i never measure watering

4 Likes

When I transplant I usually wait for them to show signs of wilting, those roots are exploding and there is tons of residual moisture at the bottom of those pots that the roots can’t get at for a week or so! Especially if they aren’t showing transplant shock, definitely wait to water until they show signs of thirst.

3 Likes

@Alien_Shore clips are awesome they work well, first time with topping and lst clips :+1:

8 Likes

Well done!!! @Bentstick

2 Likes

Thank you, give props to all before me and the info here, makes it much easier :beers:

4 Likes

Yeah! That ^^

The canna-tree-trunks on her are amazing!

6 Likes

Thanks! I don’t have my tent up yet, and the RH here is pretty low. I’ve got a little clip-on fan blowing on them, and they are drinking a lot (and have a lot of evaporation I guess), so it won’t be long before they are begging for a drink.

4 Likes

@Alien_Shore Thanks, that one was the better half’s pick, trying to do her pick justice and get the wife a good product!

3 Likes

Where’s the best place to look for “its my first time bending her over…”? :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I mainly just been checking as many grows as my eye will let me read, but hit search for LST, manifolding, training, etc etc.

2 Likes

You might enjoy a few posts here:

I can’t say it’s the best place to learn, but I had a bit of fun with a few planties in there… :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

And yes Kaptain3D has many ways for submission of our plants :+1:

4 Likes