Joint grow...DieselGRWR//ChittyChittyBangin...Strawberry cough

Me personally iv found ILGM can’t take the light some others can. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing… I also over do lighting… as long as temps/humidity and runoff ph and ppm look good…

If any of those are not you will very quickly see what a lot of light will do lol.

I say do it and see! You will know within three and you can easily correct. Only thing to fear is fear itself, you got this man!

3 Likes

Another water/feed

I didn’t check PH cause my run off was too low.

PPms were just under 1000 which is a little low for my liking but that means she’s eating like crazy. I’ll bump those the next feeding.

4 Likes

That’s what you wanna see brother!! Plants eating like crazy. Healthy girls

2 Likes

:strawberry: :mask:

Maui x GG4

10 Likes

Noice buds!

3 Likes

SC
PH 7.02
PPMs 1315

11 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: dang bro @DieselGRWR that :strawberry::mask: is looking amazing :star_struck::star_struck: I love how all of the buds look like they’re sitting at attention in a coliseum waiting for you to talk!!! Good job on training my dude and I can wait to see what colors she throws :grin::pray::facepunch::metal::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks @DoneDeal, I’m very happy with how she’s turning out. I can’t wait to harvest her. Still 4 more weeks to go!

2 Likes

Them ladies are already pretty fat! 4 more weeks gonna be interesting :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Yup, got her first pistils 28 days ago and lights were flipped 32 days ago. I’m excited to see where this one goes.

2 Likes

Another feeding…

Dropped PH to 6.5
PPMs 1215

9 Likes

Looks like she’s eating it right up :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, she’s definitely a hungry one. It’s amazing how the flash really makes the trichomes stand out. I’ll try to get some pics later tonight with lights on. They don’t look as prominent under the mini sun in my tent :joy:

2 Likes

Another feeding tonight.

PH6.7
PPMs 1180

9 Likes

Great looing plants!

5 Likes

Some sticky icky!

3 Likes

Watered the girls this morning. I’ll try to get pics with lights on later.

8 Likes

:strawberry: :mask:

Maui Glue

10 Likes

Mauixgg4

10 Likes

Nice frost coming on those!

5 Likes