Congratulations @Spiney_norman very beautiful my friend
Congratulations @Spiney_norman ,that’s a beautiful bud.
Great plant @Spiney_norman and congressional!
Great looking bud @Spiney_norman ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I may jump on board next month as well. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Spiney_norman Congrats on the win. ![]()
Beautiful cola shot.
![]()
WTG @Spiney_norman!
Thank you everyone.
And thank you ILGM for the great seeds that made such a beautiful plant…
What a great bunch of growers all of the entrees this month are… worth there weight in gold…Great J.O.B poeple:call_me_hand:![]()
![]()
And don’t call me HAND!
Congrats @Spiney_norman !! Amazing job:)
What strain is next on the agenda?!
Thinking about Blue Dream. It sounds like an interesting strain.
Love blue dream. It was my first grow with seeds from ILGM. Great yields and really smooth smoke.
Thanks @IceSheets , sounds like a good choice then.
I seem to prefer the Sativa dominant strains. The purple haze is really nice. Very cerebral and creative.
Same here man. My wife likes indica and I like sativas. So I got to mix it up once in awhile. LOL
Congrats @Spiney_norman on the win
Congrats brother @Spiney_norman
Congregation @Spiney_norman ! Well done!
You soil grower @Dman1969
@Woodrow Yes
I use Fox Farm happy frog for seedlings and ocean forest for rest of the grow. and I use there trio plus there Bembe and cal-mag +iron. I hope this helps.
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Spiney_norman that is a beautiful bud…when i first seen it I knew that was the winner!! no offense to anyone else including myself here but that is just a thing of beauty congratulations on a well deserved win
it actually made me order some purple haze seeds this time around ![]()