It's my Grow Room - JWTG

@Bamarayne on IG

4 Likes

Jaw dropping numbers. Partial to :pineapple: s also.

We hope to grow our first pineapple this year or next. Our first clone or regeneration project turned out to be a pineapple after we srarted growing.

1 of the 3 we ate and are regrowing now.

Nice cartridges.

6 Likes

Nice results!!

5 Likes

I sent you a follow in IG with this same name

5 Likes

@Bamarayne you need to message me on IG

4 Likes

I sent you a message.

4 Likes

@Bamarayne Got it!

3 Likes

JW beautiful product my Brother…you’re amazing!!!

3 Likes

Wow Freaking outstanding Jw.
Mail call today

3 Likes

@Bunger64 you’re on the list bro!

4 Likes

That is awsome!!! Those little suckers are the best to have around when your out N about. Talking about a change in altitude lol :rocket:. Never had a homemade one, are they smoother than the dispensary ones? The ones ones we used to get from the little skecky feller at the Texaco had a funky chemical taste i just couldn’t make myself enjoy lol. Freaking awsome you made your own!!

7 Likes

I think they are much cleaner and I know they are more potent. Most commercial carts run a higher VG or PG in their carts than I do.

9 Likes

I tell ya, collection after a clean washing session is getting harder and harder.

Every time I collect now, that rig jumps out and tosses the carb on the parchment.

WTF am I supposed to do? :dash::dash:

6 Likes

Wow! Tested the extract from the Critical+ Auto.

Then I turned that gold into carts.

12 Likes

So, what does a cart cost these daze?

I was able to run my Critical+ Auto through my Source Turbo and get a little over 4g of 87.5% pure extract. The end result of all that?

:clap::clap::clap:

Hope that you’re on my mailing list. :grin:

:dash::dash::point_right:

11 Likes

Thats an impressive process you have going there Jw. The colors and the testing looks like thats some potent extract

6 Likes

Let me know what you think. :dash: :dash: :point_right:

5 Likes

The sahdy gas station ones if you can find them here are like $50 for a 1gram cartridge. Not sure how they do that as a liquid but hope this helps lol.

I highly doubt any of the ones ive ever bought got close to that thc %. That is awsome!

5 Likes

Watering the girls in The Garden tonight.

10 Likes

Talk about a variety pack !!! They look mighty happy…Happy Growing

6 Likes