It's late and I have a question?

Sounds great @Myfriendis410 that’s what I’ll do. Ty

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t remember I have to go back where I bought it from. After I found it I posted the picture. I got the ticket thing now. Everyone I need help I’ll pst a support ticket. I’m not trying to be rude to anyone. I do promise that. I just don’t want to do this wrong on conversations and piss off ppl, which clearly looks like I am doing or have.

1 Like

It’s ok, no one’s pissed off. You’re good.

2 Likes

I wasn’t cheap on my soil, I was trying to find it without the nutes in the beginning, so what I was saying was i never had an idea if it did or not, I know the difference. I should have looked better that’s what I mean about doing which is best for my next grow so I get the right one, like example that Coco stuff they talk about…just different ways to grow.

1 Like

Ty raustin

You are kind of in a gray area right now; not far into flower which on the one hand argues against transplanting. On the other hand it’s early in flower; the soil is without a doubt the problem and it might not cause a hermi if you transplant now.

Personally I would do my best to finish it up with what it’s growing in now and use it as a learning experience. You will get a yield and you will get smokable weed; just not optimized yet. I said it somewhere that many of us (myself included) went with the hype and used MG for soil. In all honesty there are growers that swear by some of the MG products. It’s all individual to you. That’s what’s so cool about growing your own cannabis. It’s yours!

We are all happy to help and we are learning alongside you.

4 Likes

Wow really @Growit is that how I’m perceived by you :confused: ty, I’m trying to learn

@Growit why say this?
This is assuming…
I just love how people don’t want to take responsibility or willing to listen to reason…
this is not ok or cool dude, broken hearted here

I understand you are trying to learn but the way you have treated @raustin over the last few posts is kinda lame
She has tried to give you direction that you have dismissed for whatever reason and then you start a new thread trying to get a different opinion when what she suggested in the first place would have saved you a lot of head aches
I don’t look at you one way or the other
I love ya no matter what but when someone gives you good advice and you dodge them to look for an answer that suites you and when you make comments like you have directed at @raustin who has done nothing but tried to help you
Then I can just write you off
She has only tried to help you over several posts and you just act like a jerk towards her and post your same problem on another post hoping for a different answer
So are you trying to learn
Maybe I am reading too much into it sorry if I hurt your feelings but take the information you are given and do what you can with it
I wish you the best as we all do but don’t be so back handed because someone will catch on and call you on it
Happy growing wish you the best
I just don’t like people who play games it’s lame

1 Like

I am over it
Sorry I hurt your feelings I hope your grow turns out well but people like you are part of the reason I avoid face book and all that other crap

1 Like

People like me, your a bully. I’ve not tried to avoid anyone’s advice. I’m still trying to get to know others here. Man because of you, I’d almost would rather find a friendlier forum. See how rude that was. I haven’t been rude to anyone that I know of and i I asked too much in different ways is because this is the FIRST ever forum, EVER. I’m going back to see what I’ve said and to whom. I apologize @raustin, I seriously don’t know what Mr. @Growit is talking about. What game do you think I’m playing. Yes my feelings were hurt but I wear big girl panties I’ll make it! Thank y’all!

Sorry you feel that way
Happy growing

It’s bothersome @Growit…I can’t find the rudeness, lame, back handed…whatever that is. I never found one post where I’ve been rude to her or anyone. If you care about someone or say you do like love me as a brother or sister but then say “you can just write me off” what’s that for? Oh you said at the end of your comment that you don’t like ppI who play games that’s lame. What game? I apologize to whomever i was rude too. Thank you and appreciate you all! Just so you’ll know I’ll just read from now on ty @Countryboyjvd1971 for being the first and kindest @Aolelon @raustin @Sittingbull64 @anon35207245 @FNG101v2 @Not2SureYet @BIGE and many more ty for sharing your journals and knowledge…I’m out because I’m the rude one for trying to learn, obviously, according to @Growit this is to hard to figure out online as I’ve been told by many. I won’t be bullied because of @Growit’s experience with social media. (Facebook) I don’t do social media either, mIstly reading and posting flower photos, but when I do, im not rude! Happy growing :rofl: last but not the least ty @happypappy

3 Likes

Tbh you wont find a friendlier forum lol, they dont exist. I’m a member of multiple grow forums and this one is by far the friendliest.

3 Likes

I understand but this is the first I tried, I just don’t agree how he was talking to me about something I didn’t do intentionally. I don’t like to be referred to, in so many words, what and whom I’m like that he dont like. I don’t sterotype anyone and I’m not quick to criticise either. I’m a grown women, I may be a bit slow to this but I’m sure I’m not the first and sure I won’t be the last, I’ll just read, I’m cool with that. Peace :v:

2 Likes

Ok folks lets all take a deep breath here and remember we all have the same love fir this plant and desire the best product we can grow @Growit @raustin @Myfriendis410
I did read back last few posts
Everyone is trying to help out as far as i can tell
@Jamie1234
Please bring me up to speed on the issue
Sorry but im busy and dont have the time to reread the thread :wink:
As far as transplanting its early in flower that you can do it with out harming anything if needed. Just be gentle
Have you gotten a ppm or tds reading from your run off
Please fill this out so i can see what your working with

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

6 Likes

Thanks, John!

4 Likes

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers happy growing
Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971
Sorry if I caused any problems I love everyone here and always willing to help and learn!

3 Likes

I think we all meant well. I understood where both sides were coming from. It’s the internet, it’s easy to get taken the wrong way or offended. We are all MJ lovers here for the same reasons :sunglasses::innocent:

3 Likes

Absolutely
We are all in it together

2 Likes