In search of a mentor for my autos

Be finding more soon so I whipped up a soup with what I had dried out from last year. Pretty darn tasty.

2 Likes

Wtf. Lol.

1 Like

Beefsteak shrooms?

1 Like

Morels, leeks etc. good stuff

2 Likes

Not quite here for season, we have been trans planting leeks here on the property when we gather them for eating!

2 Likes

Ah ok looked at pic again thats a spoon hehehe, we get Black, Grey and White Morels here :+1:

2 Likes

Morels!!! I’ve been looking for em!

1 Like

To soon here yet, this should be our last snow storm :crossed_fingers:,. Up to 8" tonight and tomorrow, another 2-3 weeks we will staring scanning the woods! Luck for shrooms…

1 Like

And Mn will continue to send Mich. snow until J.J. McCarthy is ours

1 Like

I am aday ahead snow not till late tomrrow eve ,and you can keep there thank you!!!

1 Like

I have banned snow for the season. Instead it must dry enough that I can order my soil and fill my 10-25 gallon pots and plant some spinach.

1 Like

Got some inside sun goin. Te t not done but close.

3 Likes

3x3 ? How long you had it?

2 Likes

Just put it up today.

2 Likes

Nice I have had mine since Oct (?) Had 2 photos in it, got small quick, order the 2x4 last month for spring seed starts weed and veggie, its online so split the 2 up one in each and wow.

3x3 with WW

2x4 with GDP

So far very happy with the SF.

3 Likes

@OGIncognito

Hi. Do you have a PPM chart or know what the ppm should be appx in coco for each stage? Thx.

2 Likes

I feed Jacks 321 full strength from start to finish. My final PPMs after silica and jacks is around 850 :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Got her goin on WiFi. In garage with this weather….not too bad.

1 Like

@Bentstick Got her up and running.

2 Likes

Sweet, much easier from the app than keyboard on the timer itself! Eh!! And congrats.

2 Likes