I'm just a Raggedy man

Smooooooke on the waaaater…
I don’t know why, It’s not like I planned on any Deep Purple in my plants (deep dig):rofl:
But I will sing JODYS or something random while gardening.

Went out to check this morning…

Cocoa Kush, Southpaw kush, and Cereal milk are pushing along. Even from those 4-I just need one male out of the CK or SK.

I’ve considered grabbing a clone from a dispensary near-by, but it has to fall in-line with what flavors I am chasing. Chocolate, Vanilla, etc. For the evil scientist breeding experiment.

“comb the desert” (spaceballs reference :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:) but I know I still have time.

"We ain’t found sh!t !":rofl::rofl::rofl:

SL out.

5 Likes

The dang vermin that ate one of my CK :frowning::frowning:
Already thinking of what to soak tonight to offset the loss…

Keep on truckin’!:+1:
SL out.

6 Likes

@Slug_Life good luck!!! I had a mole knock over a lemon jack seedling as it was burrowing away under it :man_shrugging:t2: mine was big enough to just start growing the other way but in any event sh!t happens

2 Likes

@ADK_Guerrila
Exactly. Hence the name, "THUNDERDOME. " :rofl:
Next! :facepunch:

SL out.

2 Likes

@ADK_Guerrila Happy Canna-versary!:clap::pray::+1::facepunch::heart::100::bangbang:

SL out.

2 Likes

In true THUNDERDOME fashion, Master Blaster showed up!

That’s Cocoa Kush all weird looking. Looks like little leaf riding on back of the stronger leaf. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have run those genetics before-a lot of DJs offerings have the crinkle/variegated leaf structure. In this day and age with lack of integrity (not TEGRIDY south park fans :rofl: ),its good to know I am actually growing what I paid for.:+1: (last year’s GJC I ran had the leaf structure also. And that was only half of the parents)

SL out.

4 Likes

“Life is what happens while you are making plans…”

The vermin around here are on some sh$t! Not only did they eat most of my seedlings-my damn cable coax(from the pole to my house) was chewed heavily also-and we had the cable company out to fix the cable.
We wondered why we were dropping connection so much :thinking:

So, regrouped.
Went and got some clones. Burned a few ,doing too much. I forgot the KISS method. My bad :unamused:. On a positive note-my soil is hot and ready to go…maybe too hot. But you get where I’m coming from-I wouldn’t want it constantly needing food.
PLUS- we had a heatwave here on the west coast.
“The road to hell is paved with good intentions…”
The survivors-
Cereal Milk(fem seedling), Southpaw kush (reg),and Master Blaster (listed above). The clones- Banjo(teen), Glitter Bomb(teen),Blueberry Odder Popz(clone), Wedding Pie(teen). I put those outside already, directly into their forever home. Risky? Maybe. Rolled the dice,spun the wheel.
The standbys(in the garage, under LEDs)-Strawberry Hill, Double Dream, and Benzina.
I spoke with a few growers who also put their clones outside at this time also. “Just because it works for them, doesn’t mean it will work for you…”
I know. But the mad scientist in me had to give it a try.:crossed_fingers:

Locked ,cocked, and ready to rock! :facepunch::100:
SL out.

4 Likes

The doctor is in, and I recommend …AMPUTATION! :smiling_imp:
(For anyone that has seen the Hellraiser films…)
First-I hope everyone’s grow is coming along splendidly :heart:.
My growing “chi,” has been off since my season started later, and changed a few iterations.
My original pollen chucking experiment was altered. A few regular seedlings continue-so there may still be some chance of micro-pollinations on a branch or two. But we still have to see.
I had oral surgery,and that kinda threw me for a loop. But the train kept moving.
So ,after my crazy acquisitions to my late start-I have an update.

Cereal Milk (msnl)(fem) Seedling. Planted 052124. Same with the other seedlings, SSK(reg), and CK/Master Blaster. (Reg)

SPK #1 (seedling)

SPK #2 (seedling)

CK/Master Blaster
And now for the experimental clones that were thrown right in the mix-no hardening either.

Banjo #1

BOP planted directly into the pot 060324

Banjo #2 part of same batch of clones, from Haze dispensary in San Jose, Ca

Wedding Pie. Harborside San Jose. Same day as other clones, but different dispensary.

Lucky #7 . From Airfield dispensary,approximately same time.

Glitter Bomb-from Harborside.

Georgia pie from Haze dispensary in San Jose.

I know I should’ve grouped and categorized them more efficiently for the log. My bad.
So-so far-I have lost a few, but kept on Trucking.
Would I put them directly in the ground next time? Meh, probably not. But desperate times and all that.
But anyone can do it when it’s easy.
I still have Double Dream and Benzina going, but mostly as contingencies if some died. Maybe I’ll throw those two in the 10 gallons (net pot,black) I have laying around with dirt. They have been usef before, but mostly for my rosemary and cilantro grows. They are empty-why not?

Thanks everyone for stopping by.:+1::clap::wave: I will have something of a harvest this year-right around the time my new dental implants arrive. Yay!:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Keep on truckin’!:facepunch:
SL out.

4 Likes

Dratz-I forgot to include Strawberry Hill. A clone from Airfield dispensary. 060624. Transplanted 061924. Spent some time in the garage as part of the contingency.

SL out.

4 Likes