I'm a newbie! Please help me!

Same here

3 Likes

8 Likes

Brother I feel it’s time!!!
What do you say?
Should I start with pre flowering nutes?

3 Likes

Feed around 700ppm and keep nitrogen high, she still has a lot of growth left

2 Likes

Res change today.
Increased 2 part Bloom 4ml per
Increased phos/potas/glucose/zylose 2ml per
Increased calMag 6ml

No adverse effects presenting in droop or burn.
Rh 53
Temp 75
Res Temp68.5
Ph 5.72
Ppm 1175

3 Likes

From what i have been researching, those are good numbers… the whiter the roots the healthier also…

3 Likes

Im curious how much of that is within grower control? I have seen videos of very white roots. Mine were very white initially and the thinner bottom mass is lighter but the upper portion is tan. Genetics ? Oxygen ? Temps ? Ph ?

4 Likes

I am not sure but i think it has something to do with pathogens but not entirely sure. I have never grown like you are. I just read alot about it. Is it mushy? Try pulling on a root to see if its healthy. If it breaks off its bad…Hydroponic Root Rot - Current Culture H2O Hydroponic Root Rot - Current Culture H2O

4 Likes

Ill look into that. I hope the main cola is not so far burnt that the quality and profile of the bud material is compromised beyond repair.

4 Likes

So i did some snooping around online with the article you hyperlinked. I also inspected my roots. They are not slimy or mushy. They are rigid with a dry and rough texture. That’s a relief. However i think my next dwc will be approached slightly different than this run. I will possibly continue to increase nutes this run if apparent deficiency does not improve

3 Likes

Some solutions will affect root color also

4 Likes

This is a good point @Autos-only . My solution is a darker burgundy / brown color. In your experience will leaves damaged by deficiency recover ? If not will the bud suffer from the lack of photosynthesis or may they be picked up by other fan leaves ?

3 Likes

It depends on the deficiency and the stage of it but mostly no they do not recover, also no iv never had a few crispy leaves make a difference as long as the problem was corrected. Mid flower I always get the start of a few older tired dying up leaves. I try not to stress that stuff too much or it will just make problems worse.

4 Likes

Solid advice growmie. Thank you again

3 Likes

Hello brother!!
I’m giving it pre flowering nutrients @ 350 ppm , 5.9ph

Run off is 355ppm, 7ph.

Should I start pumping the ppm?

2 Likes

Yes, 500-700

2 Likes

Ty bro! :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Today i have only turned on the bloom switch of my light. Temps are down, res temp is down , humidity is manageable and carbon filter is more effective. What are your thoughts about this spectrum at this stage of the grow ? Shes about 4 -5 weeks . The veg and bloom operating at the same time makes my grow far more labor intensive . If she needs more par and more spectrum i can hang the other light and reduce the power to help maintain favorable environmental conditions.

4 Likes

I won’t be of much help too you there, only one way to learn what works best for you.

4 Likes

Just make sure you’re feeding a good amount of nitrogen! They still have a lot of veg growth to go!

3 Likes