I'm a newbie! Please help me!

No you just need a bigger tent…lol…

4 Likes

Look at a pot for pot, or a SIP system

3 Likes

Yesssss bro!! I’ll have have to make one or convert a bathroom into a grow room.
I do even have a basement. Can cockroaches destroy my plant?
I don’t get it why are tents so expensive!
They are the most expensive thing in the entire grow kit!
This was for 350$ and bigger one which I want is for 800$!!
Let’s see what I’ll doo! :facepunch:t2::saluting_face:

3 Likes

Ty bro! I’m doing a diy system for my dad’s garden first!!

3 Likes

Hello broo!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

@Autos-only
Bro how and when you start adding kool bloom.
The charts we are using says last 2 weeks of flowering phase!
The back of the bottle says start from flowering till harvest!
Can you tell me when should I start with it and when should I mix it in with nutes.
I mean post silica and cal mag and before mixing the trio?

3 Likes

@Autos-only

I’m still continuing with pre nutes!
I can still see some new growth!

What do you say? These are taken right away!

3 Likes

Looking on point brother!

3 Likes

How’s it going ?

3 Likes

Koolbloom til flush is what I do. Its the last thing you add to the nutrient solution.

2 Likes

Thanks bro! But when do you start?

2 Likes

Awesome brooo! Gonna be a year here and I feel a lot better! :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Okay brother! :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I don’t start adding Koolbloom until the plants are budding. Usually 2 weeks after flip. Keeping in mind this is an additive. Its not required. The GH grows buds just fine without it. Just making sure the plant is getting everything it might need. Keep a close eye on your ppm’s and don’t let it get to higĥ. Remember I like to give them a drink of water every 4th watering. This is just what I do.

2 Likes

Thank you boss man!
I’ll read when to add for autos!
I just need to use everything now till I grow something beautiful! Ahhahah!!
Ph and ppm are in check boss!
I have never ended them with a flush I’ll do that this time!
Ty bro! :facepunch:t2::heart:

On the side note if you use computer/laptop and if ever there is a popup(random flashing of something on your laptop) which ask you to call on xxxxx number.
Just switch off the laptop and restart everything will be perfect again!
There are scammers all around big b stay safe! :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I should have topped them. :confused:

3 Likes

You had asked before about basement , yes excellent place to grow. Add a few fans for air circulation for sure. Is it damp ? Spread diatomaceous earth to kill cockroaches. Roach bait works too. Horrible creatures but not terribly detrimental to weed. They don’t really eat it I don’t think. I use a net and drop it right over the plants if they are getting to close. Keeping them bent is easier with a net. Its a form of SCROG.

The net is pulling the plants down . Then as they grow you gently tuck them under the net. It seems like it would be difficult but is surprisingly easy to do. I had 3 layers of netting on those plants when they finished. Lotsa ways to skin a cat. Happy Growing :blush:

4 Likes

Isn’t it very late for scrog? I do have one of these!!
I’d love to turn my basement into grow room but I’m sure soon you’ll start missing me if start that! Hahahhah!!!

This plant is looking incredible. I don’t think I have made much errors this grow! Hope for the bestest!!!

Banana purple punch

5 Likes

You wouldn’t be doing an actual scrog. More or less just pulling the tops down some to allow room to finish. Whatever it takes to keep the buds out of the lights.

4 Likes

The top but has become really strong it’s not bending at all!!

That’s how it looks like!!

Should i get it out in the room with this light over it. Somehow!! I have this corner ceiling. I can put a rod or something and place the lights over.
I don’t know!!

Like this!! Hahaha!! My room wouldn’t be 100% pest free but it won’t be a lot!!

What do you say brother??

2 Likes