I'm a newbie! Please help me!

Lunatic I did some research on Native Americans and cannabis. Turns out the Cherokee Nation has spoken history of being given seeds for the cannabis by the “Star People” . They were told by these “Star People” that the use of cannabis was imperative for human survival. I was pretty blown away by all of this. I also feel somewhat vindicated by the reality of it all. Happy Growing :blush:

3 Likes

God bless who so ever got these plants going! Hahaha!
I searched for star people tho it’s Kinda flipping!! I do believe in aliens i feel they are what we think as God! Don’t bash me for this that’s just my way of thinking! :smiley:

3 Likes

Growing herb seems so easy that I’m talking about everything else other than growing herbs!!

Thanks @Autos-only :pray:t2:
You were there when I needed you the most brother!! :heart::saluting_face:

4 Likes

God is an alien. He doesn’t live on earth, right? So he’s an alien. I think they dropped us off here for one reason or another. I thank heavens they brought the weed with em’…very necessary for human existence .

1 Like

I appreciate that so much brother!! Glad I could help you get your feet wet! The rest is up to you and you’ve done an amazing Job! Can’t wait to see what you pull off next!

2 Likes

Keif impregnated weed…

1 hit Future1…mind blaster

6 Likes

I dont know about anyone else, but ive been marooned

3 Likes

Just blew cherry soda out my nose…LMAO…

3 Likes

How was this bro?? I have this in my tent! I mean just 1. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Big b! What would be the difference in yield of a topped and trained plant and normal grown plant?
I’m confused should I top them or not!

2 Likes

Only you can determine that. Everyone has different results, no right or wrong answers. It’s going to take some trial on your behalf to see what you like best. Everyone will give you a different answer and that’s based of their own trial and error and what worked best for them.

Way too many variables.

2 Likes

The idea is to have as many buds as will fit in the growspace. How you get there is up to you. Every strain has traits you try to enhance . It takes time to figure out what works best with each strain. Patience Lunatic.

3 Likes

Im doing one lite bend to promote side growth and that’s it. Im not fussing on this plant. Dont even know how old she is. Temps, ppm, ph , light distance, and let the chips fall where they may

3 Likes

Thats my favorite way to grow whenever possible. So many things we do to increase yield can imo slow down the whole process and may or may not increase anything. Growing a plant sideways so it forms a hedge is a way to keep the height restricted but never slow the plant down at all. Outdoors I’ve seen a single plant form into a 15’ hedge of buds 4’ tall. As I’m sure many growers on the forum have done. Have you ever grown 1 in a cicle indoors ? Like a spiral ? Thats pretty cool too. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@RightAway something I noticed about the Future 1 is that it keeps getting better/changing during the cure…all bud gets better during curing but this one seems to really change as it cures … so much that I now am growing it again in place of my Bruce Banner … have a great smoke session today…

3 Likes

I’ve noticed the very same thing. I wasn’t to sure about it at first. The high was…sketchy, the taste wasn’t great but 30 days in its like somebody switched it out when I wasn’t looking!!! The stuff will straight send ya. Tastes creamy and delicious tangy aftertaste. Yeah its head and shoulders better I agree. Happy Growing :blush:

4 Likes

Even my Bruce taste completely different now!! It’s delicious!!!
I’m only left with half a jar now! :sob::sob::sob:
Not even 30 days of chopping the plant! Loooollll!!

So this time I’m letting them grow the quickest way. Will probably do light lst down the line!

I tried bending the strawberry gorilla and it didn’t go well! I hope it flares well!!

@RightAway no i have not. At this phase of my life my space is more restricted than id like. I have space allocated for one medium size plant, ( depending on how you gauge size lol ). Frankly though thats enough to have fun so its what i do. In time i will acquire more space and the Frankenstein in in me will emerge

2 Likes

Hey guys i need some help i just saw this on my plant idk what it is its like some kinda white spot it wasn’t there yesterday its getting close to harvesting i don’t know if its mold or what

4 Likes

Looks like White powdery Midew or start of bud rot, hate to say, and please let others give opinion before ya take drastic measures! Have you had bugs?

1 Like