I'm a newbie! Please help me!

Agree i always take trim during veg and put it in a zip lock and freeze for just that reason but just be aware that whatever is lost in terpenes is unfortunately lost but you can re hydrate

3 Likes

I will have fresh leaves of other plants not cannabis! Does that work?

2 Likes

Thank you brother!
I’ll keep it in mind for next time!
Most probably I’ll resolve this issue in my next grow! :facepunch:t2:
It’s still mind blowing without the cure!! :partying_face::saluting_face:

2 Likes

Never tried other leaves but I would imagine they would work just fine. Just monitor the rh and take the leaves out when it hits your target rh. Bet that’s gonna be some fine smoke!

3 Likes

Orange peels some people use , I’ve used celery myself at times as it doesn’t mess with the taste and smell of the weed, just for some options :metal::beers::grin:

5 Likes

Fresh cannabis leaves works really well too. The problem with fruit or vegetable peels is that they reintroduce humidity, but really fast. So keep your eyes open if that’s what you use. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Thank you @Mucluc @Zudnik @kaptain3d

I have chopped my entire plant, trimmed and placed it in the jar with boveda packs!
I feel this was my best bet. The product has great review!

I’ll try to do a better job next run! :saluting_face:

They smell sweeeeet! They still don’t taste top!

I’ve realised i need a bigger setup. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Looks good brother, each grow gets better as we learn more. I’m on my 4th grow and its definitely my best run so far compared to my first 3, and don’t be afraid to try new methods until you find what works best for you. Stay lit my friend :metal::beers::grin:

4 Likes

Zskittlez x Jealousy… begging to be harvested…

10 Likes

Those look sweet! Make sure to open them a couple times a day at first then at least once a day after a couple weeks. I personally would not smoke it till it is in the jars a month. Never been disappointed. Happy smoking!

5 Likes

Yes bro!! I’ll keep on going!! :saluting_face::facepunch:t2:

I’ll add koolbloom this run. Have heard really good reviews let’s see how will that play out!!

Thank you bro! :blush:

3 Likes

Beautiful bosss!! :heart_eyes:

Loading up nicely!! :saluting_face:

2 Likes

I feel that’s what I do wrong all the time!!

I won’t be able to resist myself for a month i need a bigger space for this reason!!

I’m trying tho!

Some tiny ones until I start grabbing them!

On the side note I pushed the seeds in!

Red is barney farm. Grey is fast buds!

Good luck us! :saluting_face:

4 Likes

And sir should I put 2 boveda packs in one jar? They say 1 pack for 1 oz.

My buds were in bad condition before i got them in the jar! I mean i could rip them off the stem but definitely they didn’t have enough water and were brittle!

It’s been only 24 hours with the packs and i feel they have become much better!!

3 Likes

I put 2 packs in the quarter pound grovebag until the humidity came up. Then I took one out.

4 Likes

Outstanding Job Lunatic…now time and care will create a wonderful product for your smoking pleasure…and no …
Nobody expects you to wait any longer…lol.
Happy Growing my Lunatic friend

3 Likes

Thank you boss!! :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:
Hahahaa!! I’m trying my best tho!! Going slow!
Happy growing sir! Thank you for checking on me! :smiley::pray:t2:

3 Likes

No sign of life yet! :pensive:

2 Likes

@LunaticYowie Patience My Brother… @ChittyChittyBangin so hows that Szkittlez & Jealousy coming out ??? Beautiful and sounds as tho it might be delicious…would like to get further reports, :pray:…Happy Growing :blush:

3 Likes

@RightAway im still letting her go… might take her this weekend. If you look real close you can see the enemy. I treated again after i took these pics

5 Likes