I'm a newbie! Please help me!

Should I kill these right away?
Or go for semi chopping at time of harvest?
Would they yield even a j?

4 Likes

lol!! How did that lollipoping go?? Can’t even tell! Haha!

3 Likes

They have grown vigorously after lollipoping!

This is upper part of the plant below is empty!! I’ll click more pictures!

4 Likes

So it has grown bigger because of lollipoping and better light for buds!

That’s my take! I’m a newbie! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

She looks really great Lunatic. Lollipoping gets rid of all the worthless stuff and rediverts that energy to the good parts. She looks excellent. Happy Growing :blush:

3 Likes

Should I start hitting low temps?

Can you please tell me what temps it takes to grow colourful buds?

I’m going on 20-4 light schedule.

Some defoliation today…

Hope I didn’t over do this!

4 Likes

@RightAway @Autos-only @kaptain3d @ChittyChittyBangin @Bunger64 @JimWantsToGrow

Hello boys!! :wave:t2:

4 Likes

Hello :wave: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hahaha! Leader! :raised_hands:t2:

What are you cooking?

4 Likes

Right now is where they get really picky about their food… don’t be surprised if you see some weird spots on leaves. Just keep
Up on. Ppm in and ppm out. Of course ph too.

5 Likes

So i got GSC Auto direct to hydroton. Water level is about 3/8 inch from bottom of net pot. I hate my basket, its about 5.5 inches deep. I have to T my second pump line into my air stone as i only have one and the bubbles are not really popping. As it is now the seed is on the first layer of hydroton about 1/2 -5/8 an inch above water line and covered gently the rest of the way. I had trouble in the last grow getting my water level right. Does this sound correct to any other hydro growers out there?

4 Likes

Happy Cannversary Growmie

4 Likes

Just doing the do youve been hiding out.

4 Likes

Somehow everything seems to be perfect as of now! :heart_eyes:

Ppm in 835 out 970! :muscle:t2:

Hopefully this run goes trouble free!!

My ppm pen is also delayed. But will definitely get both this month! :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Happy cannaversary boss man! :muscle:t2::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

No clue bro!! Soon I’ll follow your footsteps!!

@OGIncognito please help!!!

4 Likes

Post a pic of your set up Growmie. The net cup should be 1-2” above the nutrient solution :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

@OGIncognito

Water line you can see in the tube. The black line is the net pot. The seed is on a single layer of hydroton and covered. If i drop the water level the net will not get wet. Should i top water until i have roots in solution ?

5 Likes

Yes, most start seedlings in rockwool or a starter plug and transplant to the net cup and hydroton with visible roots. Tagging @Retiredoldguy to help you out. I’m traveling on a 26 hour drive Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I us3d all my rockwool and couldnt justify buying a whole flat. Ive seen others drop direct into hydroton so i thought id give it a try. Should i top water or lower water level ? She has about 4-5" of hydroton on top of her. Shell find her way though right ?

3 Likes