ILGM White Widow Fem Grow

Like :pray:t3::+1: thank you sir lol.

1 Like

Very nice set up Telus good job

Day 35:

Water increased to 60oz per plant / per feeding (every 2-3 days). No nutes yet. Lights maintained at ~25". They seem to like that height but I’ll need to work it down soon for flowering. And, they are starting to stink :slight_smile:

LED’s off for picture

8 Likes

Looking good no likes bro :frowning:

2 Likes

Day 37:

Watered 60oz tap water. Added 1/4 dose Fox Farm Big Bloom and Grow Big (0.75 tsp each per/gallon) for the first time :grimacing:.

TDS went from 164 (tap water :frowning: ) to 444 TDS = 280 TDS of nutrients.

PH: 6.48

Temps: 73 lights on / 64 lights off

RH: 45%

Weaving under the lower net as best as I can. 4" squares would have been better.

Tent is stinking up nicely :slight_smile:

10 days until flower

(LED’s off for pictures)

4 Likes

@Matthew420 - How many days are you vegging these plants before you go to flower?
WW is my next grow :0)

Edit - Nevermind I don’t know how I missed it. Look like roughly 50 days.

2 Likes

My ilgm white widows were small and squat, very heavy yielder, I have a picture somewhere I’ll post for comparison

I couldn’t find them young, this is the one I found, believe me they’ll grow soon enough, …they look great !

1 Like

Wow @Paranorman they where nice plants :seedling: might need to try them soon lol

1 Like

Thanks ! Ilgm are beautiful plants ! …heavy yielder too, good smoke, I smoked White Widow almost every day down the beach last summer, really good daytime smoke

3 Likes

I might try Pineapple Express next grow. Have some now I’m smoking and really like the high.

2 Likes

Dude talk to me! …that sounds tasty and I’ve got clones to trade, keep me in mind !

1 Like

Only about 1/2 way with my WW, then I’m all over it.

1 Like

Pineapple Express…

This hard-hitting Sativa-dominant hybrid provides a long-lasting energetic buzz perfect for productive afternoons and creative escapes.

My auto’s are coming down the home stretch…no pun intended! :wink:

2 Likes

Actually these clones are more like plants!

I may put them into flower this weekend …take clones a couple weeks into flower and I’ll have those clones good to go in about three weeks from now ?

Although the three bulks I have in flower now are starting to really grow and bush out (I mean really big) I’m going to put some pictures in my journal tonight at lights-on, I don’t know if I can fit 6 more in there LOL

3 Likes

wow,those clones are lookin’ gooooood @Paranorman. how long has it been since you cut them?

1 Like

I definitely recommend it ! I still got a bunch of ww seeds, but it’s such a heavy yielder that I’m still pretty well set in ww, if you know what I mean, just trying to stay under the limit :v::sunglasses: …kinda like fishin’ :fishing_pole_and_fish:

4 Likes

Thanks! …24 days

I’ve decided to give them 2 more weeks I’m going to top them this weekend

Edit: this is how lazy I’ve gotten in my old age, I’m letting them veg for two more weeks so I won’t have to put them up on crates in the grow tent LOL …too much work!

1 Like

Today’s pics (day 39)

6 Likes

Looking good bro next grow I’m doing the scrog also looks so neat
Love watching them grow through net :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like