ILGM GSCE Fluence Spydr 2p grow

The light is a Fluence Spydr 2P. Yes, canned CO2. Thanks for the kind words! Can’t wait for results!

2 Likes

It is officially 3 weeks in. 1 day into the 4th week.

4 Likes

Didn’t load

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looking great, bud!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Very nice looking SCROG, well done!

1 Like

I appreciate it!

4 Likes

30 days today from 12/12! Couple over 4 full weeks! Percentage wise how much more volume/weight can they add? Still no guesses on my finished dry weight?

7 Likes

Ask me in about 4 weeks lol. They do look good, nice work!

1 Like

@NTMAREMACH
Hey,
I was looking at your post where you showed a cola of GSCE at 42 days and it was almost black. Mine are at 30 here and don’t even look remotely dark. Look more like candy cush to me to NL #5. I have 5 phenos going and none look even a bit like those pics. Can you look at mine and tell if yours looked that way previously? Also how big of a producer? You killed it at about 1lb per plant on GC. How close was your per meter squared output of GSCE? How strong of smoke was in in the grand scheme of ILGM strains? Thanks for the info!!

4 Likes

These genetics tho! At half way done these things are crazy!

Uploading: F1582550-C18C-4948-9B75-B42A0B90D050.jpeg…

Various flowers at day 33/70. Looking good but size is still very much desired to improve. Hopefully a lot more can happen in 5 weeks!

4 Likes

Looking good, 5 weeks is long time too. They’ll put on some weight for you.

1 Like

Sure hope. I have hit every metric that can be applied except adding hydro. So it should see close to their genetic peak I’d imagine!

1 Like

A popcorn bud from underneath at 5 weeks. Got 5 weeks to pack on size. Bet she’s a good taste test!

4 Likes

41/70 days. All looked pristine till this week. Now lots of yellowing fan leaves. Lots of browning pistils. Some considerable growth from last week but slowed. Two plants have some rust spotted leaves towards the uppermost fans. My plants ultimately came down to three phenos. The stronger smelling and most crystally are the most nute sensitive. They have the worst rust spots and signs of nute burn. They’re the smallest. The most beautiful and biggest producing two love strong nutes and have no real leaf damage, but look by far closer to maturity. As this is day 41 looking at them it is very very hard to conceive they can go till day 70. Thoughts and help please! I went stronger than my gut said I should w nutes. 1700 almost all of bloom. A couple weeks I did a half assed flush. Second flush so far. Next round 1400 is dead max. Period.

4 Likes