Ilgm Godfather OG and WW auto plus more

Bg41 final yield is 160 grams. Here’s what it looks like

3 Likes

Here’s the piece of bud rot victim super lemon haze the cleaned up part

Finna smoke test it right now. Will be back with a smoke report in a bit.

3 Likes

Slh autos have been chopped :axe::axe::axe::axe:
Right side auto

Lefr side auto

4 Likes

Found bud rot on the gfog right after chopping the autos down. I was bummed out

Was thinking this bud is too pretty to get destroyed so I chopped it too. Week 10 day 2. Was planning on chopping it by the end of the week anyway.

3 Likes

Put the 2 biggest clones in the flower tent with the gold leaf. The lemon tree clone and a monster crop gold leaf. This is going to be fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Lemon tree started week 5
Acapulco is in week 3
Liberty haze in week 2
Do si dos 33 in week 2

Upotting the clones as soon as the root out the solo cups as fast as possible to get them in the flower tent

3 Likes

:fire: on my mama. Choker. Taste a little floral and mostly gassy on inhale with straight lemon peels and a tad bit of sweetness on the exhale. Very very lemony and I guess a bit orangey I kinda forgot have to wait till it dries. High was more intense than the photos so far but probably because it was a too and not larf.

3 Likes

Grape ape preliminary smoke report:

A sweet floral inhale with a fruity loop grape exhale and I can see why this a a special smoke. Big ole fluffy dense sticky nugs that burn slowly and evenly. Opening the jar smells like fruity loops. Smoking way too much of it before it fully cures but it’s so good it doesn’t need a cure to enjoy. These are the kinds of bud where an ounce looks like way more than it is.

3 Likes

God gift preliminary smoke report:

:fire:. My favorite so far and it’s hard to explain. The smell is like a sweet buttery cream. The inhale is nothing spectacular but the exhale is the buttery cream with grape. Type of weed you don’t feel the inhale but choke like crazy on the exhale. Creeper. Basically everyone likes this type of weed. High is nice and strong and has staying power.

3 Likes

Preliminary smoke report bg41:

If you don’t like gelato weed log off for the day. Take a long walk and think about how irrational you were. Taste like straight earth and coffee with a bit of raw green on the inhale and the same but more intense on the exhale. Oh yeah…… blueberries. Smoking on the larf is so addicting I find myself packing bowl after bowl just because. Just tasted a piece out of the jar and my goodness am I super duper relaxed.

2 Likes

Gdp X do si dos preliminary smoke report:

Meh. Gets you high and is sweet. Makes my mood not good though. Bammer

2 Likes

So last night while watering the gold leaf I took runoff numbers. Ph was too high at 7.4 and ppms to low at 750. Fed with full strength fox farm nutes and dropped the ph and raised ppms. Done with dr earth as the main source of nutes will use it as a supplement from now on. Found the same conditions for the Liberty haze and do si dos and gave them the same treatment. I’m pretty sure the Acapulco gold and lemon tree are the same but it wasn’t water day yesterday. Going to correct this evening when lights come on.

1 Like

All flowering plants are up to date on fox farm nutes now. The lemon tree week 5 day 3 is stacking trichomes already. This is flower day 30. Supposed to be done by day 60 so approximately half way through flower today.

2 Likes

Day 21 for the Bruce banner auto and day 19 for the grape ape #2 both circled. The rest are clones. 4 Acapulco, 3 gold leaf and 2 do si dos

3 Likes

Lemon tree
Acapulco gold
Liberty haze
Dos si dos 33

2 Likes

Gold leaf
Gold leaf clone
Lemon tree clone

2 Likes

:point_up_2:This guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I’m smoking some right now and it’s actually enjoyable and tasty with a relaxing high. Very sociable.

2 Likes

Spent all night trimming the super lemon haze autos from 8pm-2am and spent all morning shaking kief and pressing rosin. The slh autos are all bagged up sweating in the drying tent

The slh right side auto…this one

Produced 5.1 smokable ounces of this

With about an ounce of popcorn buds I wasn’t going to trim.

The slh left side auto….this one

Produced 6.1 ounces of this

With no where near as much popcorn buds or trim as the other

Kiefed the trims separately and pressed in a 37u bag at 190* for approximately 5 minutes

I don’t weigh the rosin but I would estimate about 6 grams a piece possibly less possibly more. Rosin was flattened in parchment paper, folded close, put in a zip lock bag with the air squeezed out, and put in a mason jar in the deep freezer for later usage.

4 Likes

Great looking smoke you got there. :fire:

1 Like

Thank you.

4 Likes