ILGM bud of the month chat room -2026

Merry Xmas and happy holi-daze to everyone . :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

2522411 Afghan Kush auto. Harvest night.

12 Likes

@CharlieBrown scroll :arrow_up: up a bit and see the votes are open. Repost this in a few days in the Jan contest. Now go vote lol!! :grin:

8 Likes

Whoops! :+1:t2::blush:

6 Likes

Good Luck @contestants & Merry Christmas to All

10 Likes

I found the hermie! It was the purple punch in the next tray over! Do you know if the other plants it pollinated produce hermie prone seeds? I read that either they’re usually all female all Hermie or all sterile? The purple punch was so frosty and nice but the dosi was so big! It would be awesome to get the best of both! (Wishfull thinking) lol

7 Likes

I have an auto blue that’s making seeds (think it was pollen from grandads breath ) , wanna trade and see what happens with these beans ?

They should be feminized seeds but could also carry herm trait. It’s kind of gamble that some feel is worth it and others don’t.

5 Likes

Personally, I’ve never taken a chance on the seeds generated by hermis from my gardens, but i know people who have without issue.

I’ve read that those beans are likely to hermie when presented with similar environmental conditions that produced the initial hermie, but i dont have any first hand scientific knowledge of that claim.

5 Likes

I control the environment pretty good. Nothing left unaddressed. I’m NOT very experienced. But I’m controlling everything that counts. With no big swings or crazy nutrient regimens. I believe it was genetic. That being said these girls would of been too shelf if I got to finish them!




9 Likes

Bud of the Year contest is open and ready for y’all’s votes! All great entries, so good luck figuring out which one you want to vote for!

5 Likes

beautiful growmie. youre on point

3 Likes

Looks like my trust level is too low to vote?

3 Likes

Not sure why but it’s fixed now

3 Likes

Hey could you answer a question I have? Is my bud eligible to enter? And where do I post to enter my plant?

Latewood is no longer a mod, but @AfgVet can answer any questions related to this contest

3 Likes

@HelpSeeker420 all of the info on the contest can be found at the top of the thread each month.

7 Likes

Thank you very appreciated. What are the judgments based off of?

3 Likes

@HelpSeeker420 Everyone judges a little bit differently. For me picture clarity means everything.

4 Likes

The way the bom contest is currently run as follows. A new contest is opened by a mod (usually AfgVet) around first of each month. Any member with qualifying bud is allowed to post single bud pic with name of strain and order number until midnight on the 21st of each month. At midnight on the 21st entries will no longer be accepted, and AfgVet will usually have the poll up by the next evening. Once poll is up every member will have one vote to use on the entry of their choice. The poll will remain open for 7 days at which point it will close automatically and display the amount of votes each entry received. The entry with the most votes will receive a pm from the staff on how to claim their winnings.

7 Likes