ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Yes im going to try the coco as well i found some of amazon in brick form im buying or bought gotta ask wife

6 Likes

@Southern Look into Canna’s nutrients line it’s specifically for coco. I will use nothin else. But I do add silica. They don’t carry that yet. :v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Ok ill try it seems to grow very pretty plants thank you

5 Likes

I haven’t noticed any and look at it for at least an hour every day. Lol

6 Likes

Thanks @John7 I had a super hard time picking one. But I did, hopefully I am not the only one. Lol

10 Likes

Check white circle on this one. It’s awfully hard to say for sure based on pictures, but I believe a close inspection is justified.

17 Likes

Nice catch! Does look sus as my 15 year old would say.

14 Likes

Great eye Monsieur @dbrn32 ! :nerd_face:
It does looks suspicious :thinking:

9 Likes

Thats long for sus lol. This the benefit of changing diapers for 23 years. I can definitely speak teenager and toddler.

13 Likes

I posted pictures of this on other flowers a couple weeks ago and it was the general conseythat it is a last ditch effort on the plant to put out more pistols so they can get pollinated. So they are not Banana’s. Lol! Thanks for having me take another look at it. I don’t need any more seeds at this point.

15 Likes

Agreed, this isn’t what I originally thought.

11 Likes

Just a single foxtail

5 Likes

Wow @Mucluc you have me drooling over here. Beautiful Bud footage!!

6 Likes

Know what really jazzes me? Several folks here post pics of their :fire: buds, every month!! I can only dream of turning out one run of some of these gorgeous girls, let alone having a non-stop pharm cranking out these things every month! Congrats y’all!! Daaaaaamn!

6 Likes

Funny i ran across your post because mine are all doing the samething right now. I had some Foxtailing but cut the lights back and it stopped but they’re still putting out new Pistils on the tops… they are in they’re 10th week of budding. Still ripening up. Trichomes all cloudy no amber yet… i also see clear patches here and there yet.
ILGM NYC DIESEL genetics are great with these. I just ran the lights too hard… i bombed them with 1500 PPFD for 8 weeks… i probably should’ve cut them back around the end of the 6th week but this is only my 2nd grow and 1st grow with Far Red. pH is 7.5 in all 3 pots and getting great colors in soil.

18 Likes

So far this is my second plant. And they look like this for no other reason then the help I get and listen to on this site.

Ruby (GDP photo) is getting there. I hope she ripens up pretty quick here because I’m leaving on vacation the end of the month. And I have to have her dried and put into grow bags before then.

24 Likes

@Mucluc I think your gonna be good Brother she’s close. :v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

I’m thinking her last feeding water was 2 days ago I may hit it with water one time and then let her dry out and put her in the dark for a couple of days.

5 Likes

Mine went over 72 hrs dark. No I’ll effects. I was thrown a day behind. They so sticky it ain’t t even funny. They are literally sticking together :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:
It’s a wonderful problem to have. :v::call_me_hand:

13 Likes

My Grapefruit auto gimmi a nice big top took it let others grow

:grin:

15 Likes