ILGM bud of the month chat room 2019

If people Want to “edit” there pics that’s called photoshopping and if people can only win like that then what does that say about them? :-1:t6::-1:t6:

1 Like

Mine is taken with my phone, flash on. I agree there should not be any editing. Now if somebody had a better camera… oh well. That’s the breaks. I believe @NTMAREMACH is only editing for his own viewing. I haven’t seen where he promotes editing photos for BOM submission.

3 Likes

All I do with the photo’s is darken it up a little. I don’t even know how to use photoshop. Windows has a program called photo and that’s what I use. There you can adjust the brightness of the photo. Simple edit and I don’t think it’s against the rules to do that.
Here are the rules but they have changed a little and should be updated. Notice that @latewood states to upload a great picture. But what if you can’t take a great picture? edit a little lol

1. Make a post in the current “Bud” of the month Contest, by the 21st of the month. Post the name of the ILGM strain you are growing, or have grown. Upload a great picture of your plant buds, and provide your order confirmation #, under the picture.
  2. Voting will start at Midnight of the 21st/22nd. All members, and Staff are allowed to enter and vote. We will vote by making a reply, “@Member”, for the “Bud” we love. To vote; (You place an @ symbol before members name (ex. @latewood). Votes without the @ symbol will not be counted.
  3. The “Bud” of the Month winner will receive a packet of 5 seeds from the ILGM Seed bank. Any strain.
    All prizes will be handled and ordered by “latewood”. Never for any reason, contact ILGM Customer Support regarding your prize. All Q and A regarding contest should be directed @latewood. Period
  4. You cannot win 2 months in a row. If you win, then you have to wait one month to enter again. If you win a 2nd time, you must wait 2 months to enter again. If you win a 3rd time; You are retired to the BOM Hall of Fame (yet to be created) I think this is fair and a member can still win multiple times.

4a. In order to re-enter ILGM Bud of the month contest; Winners must enter an entirely different plant and strain in order to be considered for prizes in future contests.

We cannot wait to see all the great pictures of your successful grows using Robert’s Seeds! :smiley: I plan on trying to make a Calendar of all the monthly winning 'Buds"

Contest Organizer, Judge: latewood
Prize sponsored by ILGM seedbank

3 Likes

I must also confess that I also add a piece of folded paper towel wrapped around the flash of the camera so it won’t give off to much light.

4 Likes

Best bud wins as long as it it Ilgm’s with a order# it’s all about having fun and making great Medicine it’s all in fun I’ve always just used my camera and took several pictures and pick the best one that came out and if it’s really Photoshop to you can tell if you’re just doing it to brighten the picture I see no issues with that

4 Likes

Quick question @Hogmaster. ILGM mistakenly sent me Blackberry kush fem seeds instead of blueberry auto (they promptly sent the correct seeds) , would I be able to enter the blackberry kush buds when it’s ready?

I would say yes @BobbyDigital

2 Likes

Was wondering when we could expect to see the may poll up?

1 Like

That gal enjoyed 62 or lower each night. The colors on the Girl Scout Extreme i grew at the same time are fantastic.

1 Like

I put the poll up yesterday everyone go vote good luck to all

3 Likes

@NavyVet420

Some eggs laying there too :grin:
But really sad :expressionless:
I have this year light Version, every couple of days and i pluck some buds off. Last year is not so sunny or i dont luck flowering weather or much mediterrian strains :grin:And rot goes and take much more much faster, like a wave, but this year first who shows signs of bud rot are now okey but other’s are infected, but not all. Its all about strain and how dense are bud. And outside in bed i have 7 plants and 2 middle ones get bud rot, i cut them out and no bud rot there any more. Both sides are good strains like kush, ww xxl2 and other side haze, think different and diesel.
Youngsters get neem oil and green soap to prevent rot, bc they all have in one big greenhouse. Now i install some vent there, bc nightly air moving to prevent even more.
If you prevent enough you have good crop.
Uploading: IMG_20190613_193613.jpg…
Rainy days prevention outdoor bed😁

1 Like

I have to crop pic, now you see
Little shait but well with heavy rains.

1 Like

Yea, I had thick white webbing in mine. I started early to avoid this crap :disappointed:. Had to harvest 2 plants about 2 weeks early and had couple oz of worthless weed.

1 Like

I have too about 2 weeks early, but i cut off that and all other parts i wash with peroxide.
In Bed i cut haze and amnesia off, i just smoke amnesia and her tight buds hit well. When i cut she have white trichs, but buds not swell yet. But we must cut off when we want decent crop or any.:grin:
BUD rot is cruelest enemy to have.

2 Likes

I agree.

4 Likes

So since I didnt win I can submit the plant again?

2 Likes

Yes, until it wins.

1 Like

Well since @zparkie2 posted that pic in August bud of the month, I’ll wait until next month to enter mine, lol.

4 Likes

It was a toss up between my GSCX Auto or another WWA, I think I chose wisely. If not, there’s next month.

2 Likes

LOL, come on . I lost bad last month and worked hard at upping my game! :joy:

5 Likes