ILGM BOM contest September 2023

@DoneDeal
Congratulations on a amazing entry!!
Well done! Enjoy the spoils of the :trophy: :birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

11 Likes

Thanks Growmie I’m outta likes but here’s my stand in :joy:

10 Likes

Wow. Now that is a landslide win! Congratulations @DoneDeal !!!

14 Likes

Banana daddy 45534566

5 Likes

Congratulations @DoneDeal ! Slam dunk from the top of the key with enough hang time to initial the backboard :basketball:
:trophy:

10 Likes

Congratulations @DoneDeal great looking bud! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Congratulations @DoneDeal. Absolutely stunning, frosty bud. Nicely done :blush::v:

9 Likes

I had a feeling when you dropped that frost bomb! Congrats! I’ll PM you your coupon code.

10 Likes

I said the same thing as soon as he posted it! Bud of the year?

10 Likes

Congratulations! @DoneDeal

9 Likes

Congrats on the :trophy:.

10 Likes

Awesome win for an awesome bud, well done

11 Likes

@brownsfan100 I’m definitely new and late but this is one amazing grow bro! Congratulations! Looks amazing!

11 Likes

Congratulations @DoneDeal beautiful specimen brother

8 Likes

dude that is one frosty bud grobro. Killed it. Keep em coming!!!

9 Likes

Nicely done @DoneDeal! At least the azzwhippin came from you. :smiley: I had alreadt added your entry to my wish list.

9 Likes

Congratulations! @DoneDeal
I’ve never wanted to stick a piece of bud in my mouth till now! Lol that’s looks super tasty!

9 Likes

Sure is.
And agin there where some amazing entries this month too
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

8 Likes

I grew a chocolope last summer and I can tell you the buds didnt look anything like yours
Congratulations @DoneDeal
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

6 Likes

I think all of y’all from the bottom of heart!!!I am at a loss for words and very overwhelmed by y’all’s responses!!! If it wasn’t for the great conversations and the words of encouragement I would not be here. I wish I could tag all y’all at once just to let you know how good it makes me feel that y’all like my picture that much. This forum gives me a sense of pride I tote everywhere I go but never tell anybody about it!!! Sorry for the long-winded thank you but I really do appreciate every one of y’all and thanks for accepting me into this great place.

15 Likes