ILGM BOM Contest December 2025

Thank you everyone :folded_hands:
WoW wasn’t expecting this

@Dman1969 @kaptain3d @plumbdand

@plumbdand . This 2 or HOF for you?

Congratulations @plumbdand & @AJs_Stash !

19 Likes

Looks like we’re closing out 2025 in a large way!

We’ll have to have a tie breaker. Going to leave this poll up through Wednesday night.

Congrats and good luck!!

Run Off Poll
  • Willy Yuzu Euphoria
  • Plumbdand Apple Friter
  • Ajs_stash Lemon Fresh
0 voters
26 Likes

Beautiful work to all the growmies and Congrats @AJs_Stash @WilIy @plumbdand :grin::sign_of_the_horns::sign_of_the_horns:

28 Likes

A 3 way!? Oh man it was hard voting the first time now i gotta do it again!? Everyone that entered had such beautiful plants. Congrats on all of your stunning grows guys.

22 Likes

Damn, just seeing this….thanks ya’ll!!Congrats to @WilIy @plumbdand…wouldn’t want to have a 3way with anyone else🫶

21 Likes

Great way to end the year, tied at the buzzer. Taking into overtime.

24 Likes

I’ve been voting on these for a long time and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a three-way tie
Congratulations @plumbdand @AJs_Stash and @WilIy
And an early congratulations to the winner of the trilogy!!

25 Likes

Me either My Brother and I been doin it for 7 1/2 years :flexed_biceps::victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

23 Likes

Well, we have another tie. Yall making this dramatic

23 Likes

First double tie? Kind of neat

15 Likes

Waiting on word from Olaf as to how he wants to proceed. As soon as hear something we will award winner(s) or run another tie breaker.

Once that’s done we can get January started as well as the Bud if the Year contest.

Stay tuned…

20 Likes

Bud of the year contest!

18 Likes

:dashing_away::dashing_away::backhand_index_pointing_right:t2::green_heart::sign_of_the_horns:t2:

18 Likes

I heard about it a little while ago. My knee jerk reaction was “I already know who I’m voting for” but then I realized well I should wait to see the entry pics first

18 Likes

Ended the year with a bang and started a new one with it as well haha

19 Likes

This will be my last chance to get bud of the year! It’s some tuff competition out there! :folded_hands::victory_hand::love_you_gesture:

22 Likes

Last chance? is it cause bud of the year are all contestants from bud of the month. And because you can’t enter that any more?

18 Likes

When are we starting bud of the decade? :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

16 Likes

Ok folks, we’re going to try this for a third time.

This poll will only be open for 24 hours, so get your votes in.

Dec Run Off
  • Plumbdand Apple Fritter
  • Willy Yuzu Euphoria
0 voters
33 Likes

Good luck to both of you both amazing grows regardless @plumbdand @WilIy

25 Likes