I think I have lockout

Hi @PurpNGold74 . Thanks for your thoughts. I am not sure what is going on. You can see some history here and here. . When I said that I gave them a hot load what I mean is that I was very casual how I mixed a batch of nutrients before it started to yellow. I would put the GH Grow in first rather than the micro nutrient. I would put the nutrient in and then pour a couple of gallons in and add the next nutrient without mixing too much and so on. I worry that I got locked out at that time. It has never recovered from that. Now 2 of the plants have lost most of their leaves. They are about a month out from harvest.

I have kept the feedings below 1000 ppm on the TDS. I have had some pH issues (high) as I said. I have been really light on the N for a couple of weeks. I did a top flush this morning at 6 AM. The growing medium is coco in autopot. The tips on the top branches have been burned for 3 weeks or so. I am a newbie so I was having a really difficult time understanding how I could be burning and why the leaves were so yellow and dropping.

Any insights are greatly appreciated. Thanks