I need some lights guys!

You are too kind! @DoneDeal the more stuff they release that works with their controller the more I like them. I don’t use much of their stuff, but awesome to see others using it. I like the idea that you can expand when you need to. I do wish their cords were longer, power and sensors. If they were 50’ I’d likely buy in.

2 Likes

@Low

Come on in Brother the water’s fine :facepunch::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::grin::call_me_hand:

if you could find a a coupling for this 20’ sensor extension bam problem solved :wink:

2 Likes

Pretty cool! I’d love to have all the sensors at the water station. All info in one place sounds really ideal.

1 Like

We have local distributors stocking AC Infinity fans and controllers for a while now here in SA. That mini split unit looks just like the item I need for my drying tent. Bit pricy but takes a lot of stress out of manually monitoring the RH and temps for my drying operation.

AC-Infinity Cloudline controller 69P will control lighting, externally/remotely under program control or WiFi (if 3ghz connects)

Sleeping at night, priceless.
AC-I for control of system, worth the money.
T6, T8, Charcoal filter, and all needed components can be controlled, with AC-Infinity system and HLG lighting, my vote.

1 Like