I got kicked out of the Green Thumb Club

No. The drain was clear. 3 of the 4 tanks had water flow in. That’s the problem. Incoming water flow stopped to only one tank.

1 Like

This is what i currently have. Do you think it would work better the proposed way?

1 Like

Worth a try, while you have it apart try blowing air in your lines to make sure there’s no obstruction’s in lines.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. I will do that.
But i honestly believe it’s a design flaw. I’m no plumber… actually plumbing is one of the worst skill that i have.

1 Like

Your proposed revision should work for you you will have water flow in two directions.

1 Like

You might also try closing your valves down one at a rime and opening back up just to see if there’s something stuck at the valve.

2 Likes

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Yes it does. Thank you.

1 Like

No problem. Let me know if you get it taken care of.

1 Like

Looks like these girls have started a second stretch. They are already huge!

@RightAway

1 Like

Get your problem solved? Looks like it!

Sort of. The water is flowing but I’ve got to redesign the system. But that has to wait until this grow ends. The plants are too big to move around now.

1 Like

Looks like it. What did you do to fix it?

1 Like

Nothing yet. I just check daily to ensure water is flowing correctly.

1 Like

Yes your girls are booming…same here…like they are in some kinda race…water grown weed Bro…fastest weed ever…I have been managing to keep them in check but only just…keeping up…I swear if you fall down in there …the plants will eat you…Happy Growing

1 Like

@Lostgirl @pdate:
Day 62 of grow
Day 31 of flower
All autos

Reservoir change today and a pretty hefty grooming. These ladies got real dense real fast. I started worrying about mold, but nothing was found.

Each plant is covering about a 36x36 canopy. I’m letting some of the underneath stuff grow just because I’ll use it for keif.

These ladies are progressing beautifully even after their really rocky starts.

I’m using GH trio nutrients with silica and Calmag along with a beneficial microbe tea.

I’m excited to harvest these lovelies.

@Low @Lostgirl @AfgVet @FUKAZ28 @JJ520 @JimWantsToGrow @OGIncognito @RightAway @Retiredoldguy

7 Likes

On point and killing it Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Definitely looks on point. Yes some nice bushy stuff there as well. A lot of that stuff will not dense up but the smoke is just as good as the dense stuff up top.

I stopped making hash out of the larf as my sisters said they’ll smoke it rather than see 6 oz do 10 g of hash

3 Likes

I’ll use some of it for smoke. Once i cut up all of the dense stuff i usually just mix it all together… then you don’t notice it as bad.

3 Likes

Hell Yeah!! Looking stellar!

4 Likes